Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Permission Problems

• 04-07-2003 3:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭

I can access the forsale forum if i am NOT logged in.

This os not possible to do if i am "You do not have permission...."yadda, yadda.

I am not even trying to post jut view...

ideas?

Regards,

tribble

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

You're probably banned. Did you look in the Sin Bin?

Hi, I can't post to the admin board, so can you please post there to let tribble know that he was infact banned from the classifieds but I don't remember wether it was me who banned him or one of the others. Anyway it's obviously been a while so I've removed his ban but it may be re-instated if it was one of the others who banned him and it was something serious he did. I can't find anything about it. I searched his nick in the sin bin but it showed nothing.

Thanks,
    Blade

I don't see any bans for you on any forums.

Unfortunately Blade can't post directly to here, so ...
    OK I found out what it was. It was because of this post which Merc edited out:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/show...7563#post957563

When I asked Merc in a PM what tribble had said as I hadn't seen it before he edited it, he told me tribble said something of the effect of me being Gay or some such cr@p. I then banned him. And now that I've looked into it, I'm banning him again and if he wants to be un banned he can apologise first.

Regards,
    Lorz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭tribble

Sorry for not replying sooner, I've been busy.
    When I asked Merc in a PM what tribble had said as I hadn't seen it before he edited it, he told me tribble said something of the effect of me being Gay or some such cr@p. I then banned him. And now that I've looked into it, I'm banning him again and if he wants to be un banned he can apologise first.

Ah, I can't check the link you posted (it's dead) but I do remember Merc saying something which I found ridiculous and replied with something equally harebrained but followed by a :rolleyes: to parallel both comments as ludicrous. It wasn't mean't to be in any way serious in fact the total opposite.

If, however, Merc found it offensive I do apologise and though it was not a serious comment I retract it anyway.
    Sorry Merc.

tribble

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭tribble

oops, I mean't to say "sorry Blade" but i'd forgotten who I'd actually insulted....

not good, :)

tribble

• Advertisement
Advertisement