Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone in ROI connected to Clicksilver

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Limey

Originally posted by Limey
    Still waiting on my connection to UTV BB, correction still waiting on confirmation that I can get Broadband, what if I can't? 3 months waiting on a yes or no answer [19 July] .

I don't want to blame UTV, on the two occasions that I spoke to their customer services, I found them very polite and helpful, but, my contract [or my money I should say] isn't with eircom, at this moment it's with UTV, if Eircom aren't doing their end of things, that's UTV's problem, not mine.

The last thing I heard was Eircon had "lost" my details, how on earth could they "lose" my details when my phoneline are with the buggers? In the meantime UTV have not received confirmation that I have passed or failed the final line test.

Put me out of my misery someone please, YES or NO?

signed: One really unhappy surfer:(

I received an email yesterday from UTV saying that my local exchange is not yet enabled and that they would get back to me when it is ready to be activated, I take it from this that it IS going to happen, I hope so anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

haven't bothered reading the rest of this thread, i'm on clicksilver, and it isn't to bad at all.

Advertisement