Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Close the prison?

Options
  • 04-07-2003 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭

Would you prefer to keep the prison or get rid of it?

I think close it. Its going to happen eventually.

Do you want the prison closed? 15 votes

Yes, get rid of it.
    0% 0 votes
    No, lets keep it.
    100% 15 votes
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

What prison? You mean Sloth's gaff? I don't really understand it to be honest, fail to see the humour.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Its sort of pointless i suppose.

Bit like this poll.

and scuba diving ;)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

mountjoy or boardsjoy ??

Mountjoy yes knock it down.
    Boardsjoy ahh keep it open.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭ironbrew

well it ahs got quite tedious lately but if someone was to fulfil the role of another big brother candidate i think it would entertain me, then again...most things do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ManWithThePlan

I say get rid of it.
    For such a muppet, Sloth is getting way too much attention.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

at the end of the day sloth is one amusing mofo, i can't be arsed checking the humour forum when i can get my fix of funneh in prison.
    keep it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

keep it.
    watching all the muppets run about in their cells..brings happiness to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 989 ✭✭✭MrNuked

i think Sergio should be banned form there anyway. Isn't he the guy who told people he was sleeping with his sis? That rant of his is just ugly and offensive. And he was banned for an ugly and offensive post.
    The Sloth/Parrot conversations are pretty funny though. Him telling the parrot how alike they were was the funniest thing i've seen in ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

the funniest bit imo was when parrot told Mr.Dictionary to post something in English.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

The point of prison wasn't for the muppets to play in there. It was for banned people to discuss why they were banned and how to get on that road to redemption.

Of course it's now some kind of social experiment with the 'evil' admins testing to see how they can mind**** the muppets.

I'm surprised they haven't made a bright neon flashing skin which plays random high pitched noises.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Maybe there should be a "just visiting" section of prison where people can pass through and taunt the inmates.

Would probably need a rule set like 'only 2 posts per user per day (except for inmates)'...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Why taunt them? They are fun to read as it is.. Sometimes those that seem sane aren't.

visiting hoouuurrsss!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

some way of communicating with the prisoners would be nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Slothacus

Yes, get rid of it.

now now sloth,this wont go down well with daddy devore a'tall a'tall a'tall...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

I think its cool, but we need to sex it up... throw in some prision rapes... Oz style mmmm

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Volunteering ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

why yes!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

argh.mental images.whats more disturbing is i dont know wht az looks like,so its just his avatar on this guys body:(

keep it open.also i think the inmates should be allowed visitors now and again.being allowed to post there for the duration.and of course congical visits for az.

• Advertisement
Advertisement