Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wolves sign ex-Gunner!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

good signing though unless they sign at least 3 more players they're goin RIGHT back down. nice knowin ye lads!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

More rumblings from Molineaux include the news that Denis Irwin has rertuned for pre-season training and it looks like "The Gov'ner" is likely to follow suit plus a new signing in Nigerian defender Isaac Okoronkwo.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

Originally posted by VinnyL
    good signing though unless they sign at least 3 more players they're goin RIGHT back down. nice knowin ye lads!

I wouldnt be too sure while I dout that they will sparkle, they have a becent squad and depth, with a big stadium. For me Isaac Okoronkwo is a good player and I can see Luz been good for them. The problem comes in when you look up front where are the goals going to come from?

Originally posted by Wolf
    The problem comes in when you look up front where are the goals going to come from?

Kenny Miller of course! He'll be a minor star of the next season I think but he needs someone proven at the top level alongside him...

Also signed today, Portugese midfielder Jorge Manuel Rebelo Fernandes AKA Silas (which is much easier to say!)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/w/wolverhampton_wanderers/3052033.stm

Wolves confirm Irwin and Ince are staying for another season and have almost completed deal for Cameroonian international Modeste M'Bami. Cool we'll be staying up!

Mike.

• Advertisement
Advertisement