Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTV - not logging hours on website

Options
  • 05-07-2003 9:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭

I use the 150 hours UTV thingmy and keep track of my hours from my computer. Whenever I get debited from my bank account they send me a mail saying "Hi we've debited your bank account - check your online account here http://utvwebsite

However, when I check my account it always tells me
    Amount of hours used - 0.00

Does everyone else get this or am I maybe doing something wrong? I know I'm dialling the 13145 or whatever that 1xxx number is. I'm posting this here because I'm always busy at office hours and if I'm not I always forget about the problem. Sorry if its the wrong forum, I did a search to no avail.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭corkie

The next time you login to your account, send a message to UTV and they should be able to sort it out for you.

Advertisement