Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 05-07-2003 10:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭

i was going to pick a different avatar, and i have a few suggestions.

1) find an easier way to select them, i.e, have them grouped alphabetically

2) what with Half-Life being the best game ever ;) and hl 2 getting lots of hype, i think hl avatars would be a good idea!, ie the logo, gordon and scientist pics, etc.

3) Discworld avatars, as they would prove very popular.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

How about this little guy?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

customavatars.jpg
    If you want one of those av's, simply sign up with a boards subscriber package,and use the custom av's tool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

i wasnt asking for these avatars to be created solely for meh, i mean as a set for all, like the simpsons, austin powers or animaniacs sets, for example.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Do you know where we might find such sets?

I think we are going to take the view that if of the 19 gazillion avatars we have you cant find one you like, and it means that much to you you should get a unique one.

On the other hand if Cloud takes a fancy and you provide him with links, God only know what he's likely to do.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

meh, there are already looads of them.

get the supporter pack tbh ;) (which i would if i could afford one :E)

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

tbh, almost anyone CAN afford €50 a year, it's trying to justify it to yourself thats the problem :) .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

Originally posted by CuLT
    tbh, almost anyone CAN afford €50 a year, it's trying to justify it to yourself thats the problem :) .

OHhhhhhh LA DE DA!!!

Look at me im Cult. "Whats that fancy a money fight!..... MONEY FIGHT!!" ;)

Not all of us have money lying around :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by Wolf

Not all of us have money lying around :p

Yeah, most of us keep it in wallets, or bank accounts.

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Not me for some reason, even though I possess both...:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭Chimaera

I think we are going to take the view that if of the 19 gazillion avatars we have you cant find one you like, and it means that much to you you should get a unique one.

I think he was talking about changing the way the existing ones are organised, and I'd be inclined to agree. Having to scroll through a text list to find an image you like is a bit silly imho. If you could set it up like phpBB, with a gallery showing the available avatars in each category, it'd make picking one very easy, since you could just look through the gallery and select your favourite, instead of having to pick each one from the list in succession until you find one you want to keep.

• Advertisement
Advertisement