Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

case paint

Options
  • 06-07-2003 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭

k i just built a lovely new pc for myself but im not too fond of the beige colour :D I wanna give it a cool paint job, what sorta paint should i use? and what basic guidelines should b followed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Do a google search for case modding sites, they have some links to good guides on painting.

Get paint in a car place, like Motorway. Sand paper aswell, and lacquer. You'll probably need to do a few layers of primer with sanding inbetween each layer, then a few layers of paint again with sanding, and then lacquer.

That way will give a really smooth nice shiney finish. If you just want a basic jobby, sand the layer on it now slightly and then just paint it :)

Advertisement