Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advance Wars 2, Pokemon gba and Golden sun 2

Options
  • 06-07-2003 12:14am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,378 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Got these games recently in america and from what little time I've had to play them I can report that so far they are all excellent.

Firstly AW2 is like a mission pack for AW. All you really get is new maps, units and CO's. However this isn't all bad since AW is by far the best game on GBA and AW2 is a great excuse to relive it again. It's an essential purchase for any GBA owner.

Next is the new pokemon game. Laugh at it all you like but the pokemon series has always been the the toughest, most challenging and tactical console rpg series. Pokemon saruby and saphire live up to this. It's quite similar to the other games except you now can have 2 vs 2 pokemon battles that add even more tactical combinations. If you like pokemon and console rpgs then you should definitely get this. If you say you don't like pokemon then you really should play this game. You might be surprised with how much fun these games are.

Lastly Golden Sun 2. This was the most disappointing of the gba games I got but was still a great game. It's basically very similar to the first game and uses the same engine as the first. It's still a great example of a classic old school console rpg. If you haven't played the first game then you should play it before the second one since the plot starts just before the end of the first game and you won't know whats happening.

Advertisement