Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CM 01/02 Network Game Today!

Options
  • 06-07-2003 3:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭

Is anyone up for a network game of CM01/02 today, as soon as possible?

I haven't got broadband someone else will have to host. Don't mind what league but i'd prefer the English prem.

Post a reply now if your interested and we can sort it out.

Anyone can play, I'll be Arsenal.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Ill give you a game but i dont have a clue how to do it
    I also dont have broadband
    My team is the great Manchester United

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

I would be up for it and id be Newcastle and pwn ur asses. But im not playing ppl on the net without broad band :(. It slow enough over a crossover ffs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Originally posted by Wolf
    I would be up for it and id be Newcastle and pwn ur asses. But im not playing ppl on the net without broad band :(. It slow enough over a crossover ffs.

Once the host has broadband thats all that matters. I've played loads of time with a 56k and its grand. So we badly need a host!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

OK. I've found a host with broadband. We are in the Premiership and there is a total of three players (including me) already. We have played just one match each and the following teams are taken:
    Arsenal
    Leeds
    Newcastle
    If your interested please reply here and if you have a hotmail account post your address here too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

dont have a hotmail account but its rasta@oceanfree.net
    Team Man United

• Advertisement
Advertisement