Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where: 8mm plexiglass in dublin?

Options
  • 06-07-2003 4:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭

I am in need of at least 7mm thick clear plexi (8mm preffered, upto 1cm ok)
    anyideas where to buy in ireland :)
    2' x 2' is enough
    any suggestions for a place?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Don't know if they have 8mm plexiglass specifically, but B&Q (Liffey Valley) have some plexi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Raz

8mm!! That's incredibly thick. Are yoiu glazing your house?? :p
    Last time I was in the B&Q in liffey valley they had 2mm and 4mm (that I noticed) I got a sheet of 4' by 2' of the 2mm stuff and it cost about E30. It's kept in the yard at the end of the shop (turn left when you go in the door.)
    Take note that the B&Q isn't actually in Liffey Valley shopping center. It's in the retail park around the back. (I almost left without finding it thinking I had come to the wrong place!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

theres a place on talbot st (just under the dart bridge ) that does plexiglass aswell, if u prefer city center.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭silent

thanks all, I will check them all, however I doubt they will have 8mm, however 2x4mm glued together should do it

Advertisement