Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tongue...eyebrow...Ladies?

Options
  • 06-07-2003 4:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭

HEY ALL..

This is for da ladies.........i was wondering what your views are on tongue piercings and eyebrow piercings

i have already had an eyebrow piercing and i got a lil bit of attention with it and was wondering what the majority of you think about tongue piercings....ive always thought it 50-50 that some girls do and don't like em.....they say it more interesting to kiss a guy who has one.....What ya think?:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Eyebrow piercings suit some people and not others. Used to have mine done but it grew out 4 times so I gave up on it. I've never kissed a guy with a tongue piercing so I don't know what it's like. I have my lip pierced though (with a ring) and guys love it! I always wanted to know what it was like kissing someone with a lipring and I ended up snogging a friend of mine (male!) with one too and it was really cool with the 2 rings!

About the tongue piercing. It's down to the individual girl and what they think about it. It might gross out some, some might even faint at the thought of it! Some however will really like it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

it depends where you are kissing :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭skittishkitten

pierced nipples would impress me more than a pierced tongue :D I'd think they would be fun to play with ..... before , during and after ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭hipchick

I have my tongue pierced for a few years now and its all good......go for it the girls will love it........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭loismustdie

my bf has his thongue done and i don't see the big deal, it's not especiallly nice and i think i actaully preferred kissin him before he had it done

• Advertisement
Advertisement