Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About Jetmagic..the Cork based airline

Options
  • 06-07-2003 10:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭

Hi. If this post is in the wrong place, feel free to move..

I've been hearing a lot about jetmagic..the new irish ..cork based airline and wanted to check out what they had to offer as a result of their fairly strong advertising at the moment.

so, i cruised on by to jetmagic.com

Now, me thinks that putting an airline together is big business with economy of scale..so when i try and check out fairs on their website i expect that i can do this without problem...after all you would hardly expect someone to invest millions, then promote their website as part of their advertising campaign and then it doesnt work..

when i try to check out fairs, i crunch in dept. /destination and then dates. .. move on to step two and then the process hangs on pickyourown.asp.
    so i thought i would inform them that there is a problem..finally find their well hidden contact info and email them to tell them, then my email is bounced back at me saying email undelivered!

I read quite a comprehensive profile on the company in todays Sunday Tribune..its says they employ 65 people..well, if any of yous read this, can you tell your IIS people to sort out your site pronto cos your turning away good business...and you know what they say about first impressions..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by Eurorunner
    when i try to check out fairs, i crunch in dept. /destination and then dates. .. move on to step two and then the process hangs on pickyourown.asp.
    so i thought i would inform them that there is a problem..finally find their well hidden contact info and email them to tell them, then my email is bounced back at me saying email undelivered!
    Site works fine for me - made it all the way to putting in CC details.
    (IE6, didn't try it on Opera as I've blocked all poups)

Bounced mails aren't good though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Eurorunner

ok, then it must be my browser settings...im running ie 6 too.

Advertisement