Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting my Nokia 7250 to send pics on ready to go

• 06-07-2003 11:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭

Hi all,

I have a new 7250 unlocked and am using my ready to go sim in it. Does anyone know the settings I have to setup to be able to send pics I take to another mobile or email address. At the moment there are none set in the ip address etc. Your help here is much appreciated,

Cheers,
    Mark.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Call Vodafone and ask for the settings for the 6610 or the 7210.. Say that you have a 7210 is they ask.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

I have the same phone, but haven't really read the manual, so I'm guessing here.

For a start, the 7250 doesn't directly support pop for e-mail, but there are a few java apps out there that you can install on the phone. If you get this, then I'm sure it would be a matter of attaching the picture of the e-mail like you would do on a normal e-mail app.

I've tried sending the pics by MMS, but the phone just keeps saving the message in the outbox, and not sending it for some reason.

I don't think I'll ever use this function though, I'd always prefer to upload them to the PC and just send them through normal e-mail.

Stephen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭cupthehand

You can download the two sets of settings off www.nokia.com and they deliver as a txt message, save the settings, then turn ur fone off for a few mins then when u turn it back on u shud be sorted

If you are having any problems, use this attachment. The reason I am giving you the settings for the 7210/6610 is that the 7250 failed the software/handset tests that Vodafone carry out on all handset before they release them for sale.

If you call Vodafone and say you have a 7250, you will probably get some misinformed old lady who will tell you the handset is not supported and then tell you to get lost.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭osullima

Cheers lads. jesus_thats_gre that worked a treat. I got this info myself a couple of days ago from the vodafone website. I am having a problem with the other person I send the pics to. Are they able to view them or do they have to log onto the vodafone website to see them?

• Advertisement

If they have an MMS enabled handset they will be able to view them on their handset. If they do not, they will be able to view it on their online picture album. It will be located under messaging.

Advertisement