Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

can my gf be pregnant?

• 07-07-2003 3:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

i think there might be a chance of my girlfriend being pregnant and im scred to death for that fact. this is how it happened... we were having dry sex and i had no clothing on and she had my boxers and her panties on and i ejaculated in the vaginal area and made it damp with seaman... this is what worries me, i think that might of caused her pregnancy. also she is a virgin and her cherry isnt poped if that makes a difference. plz reply asap just in case i have to obtain a ecp bc i have till tomorrow evening if so...

:( thx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

^^ right?

Anyway, all I can say is this. Yes, she can get pregers from this but chances are that its really really unlikely that she did. People can have full sex and still not get pregnant.

edit

And whats a 'ecp bc'?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

theres a chance she could be pregnant...it's quite slim but the threat is there...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

3 threads from you asking the same question.

no more please, thanks etc etc

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement