Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Russian Invasion

• 07-07-2003 10:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭

I heard on the news [admittedly on Spin1038] this morning that another Russian 'Business Man' is going to buy Man Utd for a truckload of cash [I think it was reported to be in the region of €730 mill]!!

I can see it now, the new way for drycleaning one's cash .... buy a premiership team!!

The premiership may become an extension russian subbuteo championship :D

So much for £15 mill for Ronnie ... Russian buyer comes in ... Man Utd break transfer record by £1 mill following bid of £250 mill for Ronaldinho, following Chelsea's £249 mill purchase of Rooney!!

The world has gone mad, mad I say :D :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Yeh dats true its in the papers aswell
    Ur dead f**kin right PhatFiesta.
    Atleast if they did buy Man Utd they could definately out-bid Real Madrid for Ronaldinho sure they could buy the whole Madrid team for that.
    Next thing you no theyll be serving 20 different types of vodka on match day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Imagine the contract talks
    Player "I dont think chelsea is the club for me"
    Chairman " I am very disapointed in you the family had high hopes for you in the organisation"
    Player "Im sorry"
    Chairman "Sorry isnt got enough take him outside and give him some concrete shoes tonight he sleeps with the fishes"
    Now all we need is one at pats that elusive champions league would be ours!

Advertisement