Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries...Query!

Options
  • 07-07-2003 2:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭

hey all.......

Ive completed the game and i was wondering if there are any available downloadable skins( new mechs ) on the net?......i know there are for games like unreal but was wondering if there are any patches etc for it?...........any info will be great.......thanx:D :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

I remember seeing addon mechclasses in some game shop. Think it might of been the US though, so you could be out of luck. Do a google though. Infact i think theres was two different addon packs.I think one was clan mechs.

You might find them available to buy online somewhere.

Great game btw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭l3rian

Yeah, great game, one of the best fps i've played

Have you tried multiplayer mode? its fun

• Registered Users Posts: 6,913 ✭✭✭Absolam

There were two..Clan & Inner Sphere Mech Paks with new mechs and weapons..for online/multiplayer play only. Haven't seen them anywhere for a while tho..I got mine in Game in Henry St.

Advertisement