Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

some news on new games

Options
  • 07-07-2003 5:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

gta san andres you know that big crack in america
    gt another one
    destruction derby raw 4 which is a class game
    maybe a new tomb raider game its wierd cause after cronicals i thought she was dead and now angel of darkess title rips of dark angel but don't worry if you ndie in it and by the time you finish it you will see a new one coming out.

also what is with the new starsky and hutch movie and game every one knows it is going to suck.

peace out or as bush would say bomb you out hahahaha.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

The 'shift' key was invented for a reason...

Looking forward to GTA4 and Tribes 3 myself :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

dredd vs death is the one i'm looking forward to...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 bail

i like the original games cos that is the time in which the creaators try thier hardess and then lack in sequels. also its fun to laugh at all the glithes like " oh no i drove my car into a river which is also the sky?"

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I'm looking forward to XIII (13) and S.T.A.L.K.E.R ... and I'm hoping they won't disappoint.

Bail, you know you can use punctuation and formatting yeah? :P It just makes posts easier to read.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

aye, XIII loks the pup's nuts alright.

Holding out for Operation Flashpoint 2, Half-Life 2 and Doom3 myself.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

Cant wait for half-life 2. Also gamecube mario kart:ninja:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

I must admit im eagerly waiting for, Commandos 3, MOH:Pacific Assault, BF: Vietnam and Halo2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

I can't wait for Half-Life 2 or Homeworld 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

XIII looks interesting - dunno if it'll play well though. The levels I've seen running seem disappointingly bland once you get past the cool comic book graphics.

Stuff I'm really looking forward to... Half-Life 2 of course, that goes without saying for any gamer. Doom 3 I reserve judgement on, the graphics look stunning but id aren't exactly a company with a track record for good gameplay.

On the PS2, I really want to see NICO, and a translation of Star Ocean 3 would be nice. Oh, and Xenosaga Episode 2!

On the Cube... Killer 7, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, F-Zero GX and Geist are all high on the must-have list.

On the Xbox... Er, Fable looks interesting, and Halo 2 looked excellent at E3. Project Gotham Racing 2 will no doubt be superb but it's unlikely to be groundbreaking in any way...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,381 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Is Star Ocean 3 getting an American release?

Played the demo of the new capcom GC game, PN somethin or other. It was great fun even though the backgrounds were a bit bland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

futurama game, the new mario kart, soul calibour 2, the fast and the furious game and doom 3

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Battlefield: Vietnam [See Battlefield board for more information], looks amazing from the screen shots shown.
    Battlefield 1942: Secret Weapons of WWII Reports from E3 say its an amazing expansion pack.
    Half-Life 2

also, GTA4 will be developed for both the PC and other platforms. From what i've heard the developers plan to develop a proper PC version and not just a rehashed PS2 version. They want to have multiplayer support too in the next PC version... sounds good.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

i forgot abou nam, i read all about it in pc zone. You can play threatnin music like in apocalypse now, and the weapons sound amazin, it looks like havin more variety too.

Advertisement