Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Tattoo convention

Options
  • 07-07-2003 9:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭

I'm nearly sure this is on in november. Has anyone been to it before? Where can I get a list of the artists that will be tattooing?
    This could be the ticket.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭razorfeather

you can go to these things even if u aren't tattooed yeah? i'd ****in love to go..

and to answer your question (or not)...i haven't the foggiest :\

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

razorfeather - no you don\t have to be tattooed to go :)
    I went to it last year, it's a good laugh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭razorfeather

Originally posted by eth0_
    razorfeather - no you don\t have to be tattooed to go :)

im there so!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭JJSolutions

There was a guy there last year who done his show on stage - basically hung weights from his balls and pierced himself with bug horrible hooks and any other very sore things you can think of.

I got my third tattoo there last year, there was a girl there who eas excellent with colours but she was booked up so went to some french dude - always go to someone who can speak your language -

He had a guy with him who spoke english so i explained what i wanted - this wasnt of course what he heard and explained it wrong to the artist - lucky for me he didnt like what yer man was saying and did it the way i wanted - was a bit of a shock when he asked half an hour in to it why i wanted it done 'the way he thought' and i said i didnt

Go - if you havent been to one before it will be an experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

Originally posted by JJSolutions
    There was a guy there last year who done his show on stage - basically hung weights from his balls and pierced himself with bug horrible hooks and any other very sore things you can think of.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Must go and have a look in november so.
    Do many people go to these :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by Mac daddy
    Originally posted by JJSolutions

Must go and have a look in november so.
    Do many people go to these :confused:

Yeah loads of people!
    The hook guy, that Sean, www.crazywhitesean.com
    He also did that at the after party I was at in Eamon Dorans. He's a nice guy!

Advertisement