Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Damien Rice on Conan O'Brien

Options
  • 08-07-2003 11:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭

Some of you might have already heard that Damien Rice is appearing on the Conan O'Brien show on the NBC network in the US. This is happening on Tuesday 22nd of this month.

Does anyone know if there's any network locally (or on satellite) that shows this? I'd love to get a recording.

Did anyone see the Letterman show appearance? Really impressive stuff, first he played Volcano with the full band and Lisa, and then he did a solo acoustic of Cannonball... you can get a download of it (audio or audio+video) at the fan site: www.eskimofriends.com

Cheers!
    P.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

When the Stripes were on said program, it was shown on CNBC (that channel that has stock market figures and exciting stuff) but at the weekend sat and sun they show conan o briens show from that week about 8pm ish.

Saw damo at glastonbury for 1st time and it was absolutely amazing (extended set by about 20 mins due to next band Raveonettes gear not turning up)....one of my best ever festival moments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Tara

As the token yank - I can tell you that Conan is on CNBC along with Jay Leno shows on Sat and Sunday nights from 8-10PM. Tune in after the 22nd and hopefully they might show that episode.

I think they only showed 2 out of the three stripes performances as they had a week long residency oni Conan OB so it may be just luck (o the oirish) which days broadcast they show sort of.

Tara...<-Respect btw

I think they only showed 2 out of the three stripes performances as they had a week long residency oni Conan OB so it may be just luck (o the oirish) which days broadcast they show sort of.

Tara...<-Respect btw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭innisfree

The shows they broadcast on CNCB aren't near recent. They can range from 2 weeks to a few months out of date. I think at the moment they're about 3 weeks behind?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭Aidan Lynch

Looks like we'll have to just keep on watching, then! We might have to watch a load of rubbish in order to find the good stuff - a bit like having satellite, really!

BTW, is that our Tara, there? If so, drop me a mail :)

P.

Advertisement