Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monkey Island 5

Options
  • 08-07-2003 11:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭

...any sign of it happening?

I've read bits and pieces throughout the web, but nothing seems to be official. The (what I can only call) rumours, have even suggested a 6th game. I've noticed quite a trend over the past few years, in that a large percentage of new games are FPS' based. This isn't a bad thing, but to me it's a bit like night clubs playing chart music all the time, why...because they'll get the crowds, and make the money.

But I also remember when it was Mario Cart, Resident Evil, and of course Monkey Island. The games where you had a laugh while playing with your mates, ****ting yourself in the middle of the night, or got caught up in the slapstick humour of a cocky pirate and let's not forget Murray.

So on that note, has anyone heard anything about MI5?, is it going to happen?, if so...soon?

cheers
    ;-phobos-)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

i really do hope it happens.. i've loved all the money Island humour and fun.... i almost felt sad when i completed each one. it ment i had to go back to reality

Advertisement