Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next Phantom quiz - July 30th

Options
  • 08-07-2003 11:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭

Always the bridesmaid... mabye this time my team will come first instead of second.

Music Mania Quiz Continues EVEN MORE! The competition is heating up for the grand prize as teams study up on their music trivia. You’re next opportunity to show your muso strength is on Wednesday July 30th at the third Music Mania Table Quiz. Teams must be made up of three or four people and it's a mere €5.00 in per person at the Sugar Club, Leeson Street. Doors open at 7:30PM. Mark it on your calendar as spaces are limited.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

And maybe my team will come 12th instead of 13th this time...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

maybe my team can turn up this time rather than being unaturally unfortunate and missing out.

well, at least it isnt on the the week before, which is what I thought, so I wont be gone away. Haha. This time, oh yes.

Advertisement