Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What the hell are Arse and Wanker doing to Bergkamp?

• 08-07-2003 12:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

Why wont they give him a contract he deserves. Hes one of their best players...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

From what I heard, the one year offer Arsenal had on the table was an absolute joke. He should walk away from the scumbags. Go back to play in Holland for a couple of years, then retire.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭50Cent

Arse are a bunch of scum. He shud go back to Holland and play. Much better than England anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

With their stadium cost going thru the roof arse cannot afford to pay massive wages to the likes of henry, viera AND has beens like Bergkamp..

If I were him i would be itching to get back to Ajax where they have a bunch of amazing young players agian..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Oh look mammy the United fans are slagging the Arsenal again, oh how original :rolleyes:

Read what Vagga said !!!! Sheesh at least we didn't shaft one of our best players in his prime eh :)

Gandalf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Could be all falling apart at Arsenal,with Viera still refusing to sign a contract and Henry according to reports today being upset with the fact Viera is being offered alot more money than him.

Not to mention Pires,Viera and Henry all questioning Arsenals ambition after they've failed to bring in any new players.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

it is a case of never heading the media lads, when beckham left they were going on that other players were upset, when keane signed his contract they claimed beckham was upset he was on less.

Bergkamp would be a massive loss to the arse but clubs seem to be totally thinking about money more and more these days.
    It would be an excellent move for him to go to Ajax with the crop of young players they have there.

Well they should have thought about that b4 they expanded. They knew players contracts are running out and they should have been prepared. Arse are scum to treat a legend like Bergkamp like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭Rolo Tomasi

. Arse are scum to treat a legend like Bergkamp like that.
    Very eloquently put. You seem offeneded by these actions. You related to Denis?

Naw 50cent is just another stereotypical United wannaby fan :)

Gandalf.

Na i just like a player whos loyal in todays football. Bergkamp is loyal. Arsenal are clearly not the loyal ones by offering him **** on a plate.

Gandalf is just an ugly asshole :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

Originally posted by 50Cent
    Arse are scum to treat a legend like Bergkamp like that.

and beckham was a legend at united and look how the treated him.

gave him a sombrero, changed the locks in his house and told him he didn't live there any more!

hypocrit

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

beckham was a legend at united
    That's a good one ! I doubt most Man Utd fans would have Becks in the top 20 players of all time ...

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Bergkamp has been a loyal servant to Arsenal but he can't stay there forever. He's well past his prime now and times are hard moneywise.

Scum? hahaha gimme a break. Football is a business (Utd fans should know this better than most), and loyalty can only go so far.

and beckham was a legend at united and look how the treated him.gave him a sombrero, changed the locks in his house and told him he didn't live there any more!

hypocrit

Did i say he wasnt treated badly you thick ****e?

Beckham was treated like a peace of ****. Im with George Best all the way on that one...

I still think Arse were scum, they should have told him before that they werent going to afford to pay him properly. Football is a business but that doesnt mean you have to act like the mafia. Most successful businesses treat their staff and shareholders with dignity and respect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

Most successful businesses treat their staff and shareholders with dignity and respect.
    ...and have all the real work done by kids in asia :)

...and have all the real work done by kids in asia

thats actually crazy...how does all that still go on? Thats everything we wear, not just Utd jerseys...in fact everything clothes wise

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Beckham wasn't treated like scum, his PR team would have you Believe that.Beckham didnt just agree a deal with Madrid in the space of two days ,his people have been in Talks since he refused to talk to UTD about extending his contract last October,Remember his tears on the last day of the season he knew well he was going.

BTW if being treated as scum is by going to Madrid and getting 120k a week,you can all walk all over me :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

Did i say he wasnt treated badly you thick ****e?

Beckham was treated like a peace of ****. Im with George Best all the way on that one...

I still think Arse were scum, they should have told him before that they werent going to afford to pay him properly. Football is a business but that doesnt mean you have to act like the mafia. Most successful businesses treat their staff and shareholders with dignity and respect.

ah 50 cent once again your arguments are sooooo concrete!!

and when did you say he was treated badly?

and beckham is a legend at united... but not for his football ability.

Originally posted by VinnyL
    ah 50 cent once again your arguments are sooooo concrete!!

and when did you say he was treated badly?

and beckham is a legend at united... but not for his football ability.

Ah VinnyL you little ****, you cant speak English. "Beckham is a legend at united"...do you not know he left quite a while ago?

You assumed something wrongfully, that i thought Beckham was treated properly...hence calling me a hypocrit but that wasnt the case. Your just stupid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

Your just stupid.

seems your english isn't very good either

bergkamp was a great player though

• Advertisement

oh come on...

thats just net talk...

50cent you better watch it with the personal insults or I'll be stamping on you very quickly!!!!

Any more personal abuse and I will ban you!

Gandalf.

Originally posted by gandalf
    50cent you better watch it with the personal insults or I'll be stamping on you very quickly!!!!

Any more personal abuse and I will ban you!

Gandalf.

ok.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

man that 50 cent has a bit of an attitude problem against arsenal

utd fans should be hating the pool more rather than concentrating on arsenal:confused:

my view on this matter is that dont believe everything u read in the papers arsenal will be there or there abouts next season

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Originally posted by gandalf
    Naw 50cent is just another stereotypical United wannaby fan :)
    Why do I get the feeling that he means me when he says "another stereotypical United wannaby fan". :p

Advertisement