Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Screenshots of map im making

Options
  • 08-07-2003 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭

this is the map i was talking about in the earlier thread, some screenshots are attached, know nothing about light maps, plus just dont have the time to download the sample files, not on pc gamer disk as originallly thought, am very new so, more used to gtkradiant then this, anyhoo doing iraqi base first, get that up and running then the allied base and the bits and pieces in between

So heres just 2 to get started

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

heres no 2

more later

shin

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

are the choppers only used in certain mods? cause I've been playing the game now a few weeks but never seen any choppers

choppers are used in the desert combat and eod mods as far as i know

regards

shin

im finding out somethings about this editor and what it can and cant do, the thing i said about the sample files is rubbish they are there, cause i rendered lightmaps on what i have in map so far, so does anyone know if you do not tick the use water button at the map creation screen does it still allow to you use it later, ive got a lake in the middle of the map now by raising the water level, but tis brown not blue, even when its tested in game

Hope i dont have to restart all over again

Sigh

Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Originally posted by shinzon
    ive got a lake in the middle of the map now by raising the water level, but tis brown not blue, even when its tested in game

Try maybe going into the paint tile tool thingy and change those tyles or ground textures to water. Just a thought. Im still trying to get around it. Damn thing is tough.

Also, please give some helpful/useful tips to getting a mnap running on BC. I have yet to have any luck :(

All those BF maps i drew Jim, out the window i tells joo ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement