Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Milan and the Transfer market.

• 08-07-2003 6:19pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭

Some Milan news.

MILANO - Adriano Galliani continued: 'There has been an idea of exchanging Hidetoshi Nakata with a Milan player who is not part of the first 16 or 17 men of our squad. We will see how things go, it is still possible that this exchange will take place.'
    About Appiah: 'He is a very good player, but to sign him we would have had to do without one of our stars who already plays in his position.'
    About Cafu: 'In what position he will play? That's not what I'm at Milan for, these sort of decisions are exclusively made by the coach.'

And...

AC Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti has spoken on who he feels his club do and don't need to acquire during the summer in order to defend the Champions League trophy and wrestle the Scudetto of Juventus.

Ancelotti began by dousing whatever remained of the outrageous rumours linking the Rossoneri to Roma's captain Francesco Tottii. "I think every club would want Totti in their team," he admitted, "but he will remain beyond reach."

Then the former Parma manager addressed reports tipping him for a move for the Japanese star that currently calls the Stadio Tardini home. "Nakata is a good player, but he plays in a role we already have well covered here," Ancelotti explained. "I don't see it as a good move despite his commercial value."

King Carlo concluded by giving his blessings to a prospective deal, also involving Parma, that is reportedly in the works. "Bonazzoli and Appiah are two players I like the look of," he revealed. "They would both make a good impression wearing the Milan shirt."

Advertisement