Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fairuza & Berkeley @ Whelans

Options
  • 08-07-2003 6:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Hi...
    ...Fairuza would like to thank everyone who has bought th "Beautiful" album and announce that they will be playing Whelans on Wednesday 30th July with special guests Berkeley and alias glee....
    ...thanks for all your support so far..
    .....we hope to see ye there...
    helen
    x

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭spoiltbrat

Berkeley supporting... excellent.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Gwan teh berkeley!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 mr delilah

Who/what are alias glee? did anyone see fairuza when they played with fkos? were they any good? got there late and missed them- fkos rocked though.saw berkeley at witnness and they sounded pretty good. i'd saythey'll sound much better in whelans.should be a rockin night

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

The last time Berkeley played Whelans was their album launch and they completely ruled. Best band I've seen there by far...wait the only bandbut anyway :P

Dregin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 helen

Hi again,
    Just to let you know that alias glee can no longer play with Fairuza in Whelan's on the 30th July and have been replaced by the brilliant Tadhg Cooke. There will also be a Phantom Phundraiser collection on the night to support Phantom FM.
    For further information on the gig check out www.fairuzamusic.com
    x

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 no name

This gig is gonna rock. Three Brilliant Irish artists on the same bill. CAN'T WAIT. Is there a club on afterwards?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Aye there is. according to the rags its called summat like 'we dont give a fook what we play' or summat similar.

Are these 2 bands any good (apart from Berkeley i mean)

Hope prayers and Bubblegum...class album lads

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Richie

Seen Tadhg Cooke a couple of times now and he's damn good - really like him.
    Fairuza are feckin' brilliant. A proper rawk band with some great songs (check out Jenny & Beautiful especially). Looking forward to it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 helen

Fairuza would like to thank everyone who has been in touch with support for the gig. We are really looking forward to it and hope there's a brilliant crowd.
    Hope to see you all there,
    Helen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭TeenStar

yep cant wait for this :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Twas very good...i think

Head hurts

Advertisement