Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cushy job.

• 08-07-2003 7:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭

I have probably officially the cushiest job possible. Anyone got a good way to pass the time? 'cept boards.

See Eamo, I _told_ you I'd post my problems.

<< Fio >>

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

I get paid to 'test' web browsers, IRC clients and games all day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

er, install irc, find a good crossword on the web (irish times use to be good) study, masturbate, look up the dictionary, read a good book, organise your life.....

look for a more stressful job :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Got some CGI Irc thanks to Big-Chief, and time seems to be speeding up, the lovely darlings are "researching" at the moment :)

But, a problem is buses. SEVEN drove past me today and i ended up getting some weird one and having to walk for half an hour to get to where i needed to go. ick. Plus I missed my free dinner and I was all annoyed and stuff.

<< Fio >>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭fisty

any jobs going smiles?

Advertisement