Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NWN server

Options
  • 08-07-2003 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭

Due to an out server, I've put up a temp server, well I'm going to leave it there, I dont know though what modules you guy's might be interested in playing, so for the moment I've uploaded the stygian abyss.

You can log into the server at

[url]www.darkernet.com:5121[/url]

The site is there and was originally for the purpose of a nwn module that I was looking into designing. But the site is dormant in that the info is ancient. just use it to log into the server.

If you guy's have any ideas about what module's you might want loaded then please do say.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Nice one.

Hopefully the server will be back today, but then again I said that yesterday :/

btw hows your warhammer module going.

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭zekiel

I actually gave up on the module a couple of months back. Couldnt find the time to work on it.. and as week by week passed without anything happening it all just fell to pieces.

I would probably take it back up if I ever find the time.

The site I plan to bring back to life, its just a case of finding something worthwhile to use it for.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

You should create a shrine to whitewashman.

Advertisement