Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how long did it take for your Anytime Starter pack to arrive

Options
  • 08-07-2003 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭

i order on the 4th of july and said it would take 3 working days how long did it take for you if ya have yours all ready

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭kevinmcc

I ordered on 27th of June by post. On register.iol.ie/anytime it changed the following Tuesday to "Your account is pending". A week later still nothing, rang Esat BT Sales, they claimed they never actually received the application. I explained how it changed to my account was pending, they said they didn't know and told me to send in another application. They are total wasters.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

did u actually get your starter pack then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i've received nowt so far :(

good to see Esat keeping on top of the situation

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭kevinmcc

did u actually get your starter pack then?

Nope

• Registered Users Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i recived some application forms in the post today,??? wtf like i order by credit card on the site i rang them up and they said it will be monday before i can use it ffs they said it would take 3 working days coming up now on 6 working days

• Advertisement
Advertisement