Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bar work.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

remind me never to drink where you work....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Goldberg

Ring the police and get the hell out of there.

To f$ck with getting stabbed or batted!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Presumaby this was in Russia MadsL? If so I doubt the police would do anything.

Ryoumk!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Prague!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭fisty

I used to think like you madsl, I used to think that keeping the order was part of the job, until i had a syringe waved in my face by a junkie after tell him to get out.

I had seen my fair share of violence over the years but after that incident I realised it aint yer job to put up with ****, if you're forced to you're working in a ****hole.
    If there is no bouncers on in the afternoon fair enough you gotta deal with **** yourself.

However if there are bouncers on don't get involved, its not your job and you could end up hospitalised like some barstaff in the place I used to work who took on a group of the wrong people one night.

• Advertisement
Advertisement