Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nwn - 09-07-2003

Options
  • 09-07-2003 4:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

Server is back, so we'll be running as normal
    I'll have the servers up around 7:30

Game as aways starts at 8:30 on the portal server.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭FlashBang

woohoo!

Our (or at least my) gratitude is yours.
    Will the server run this PW-module again?

cya
    - Flash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Yea, I'll update the module with links to the campaigns server when I get a chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Nice one Rev.

Whoever is on, remind me to teleport you all to the elven fortress (so you dont end up stuck in the trial of tiers again).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

yay :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭glimmerman

damn... the one night I actually get out the house to do something in the Real World (TM), and he gets the servers up... :):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

That was good fun, BC and myself finished it off after flash left early in the game. It was probably better with just the 2 of us.. if 6 had turned up it would have either been too easy... or too hard as everyone gets lost etc.

I let BC take the sword i got to kill the dreamer.. i could have used it as any class can use it.. BUT im not strong enough. I sat back and used almost every spell i had to weaken him.. i had to.. he had regen so when there was any pause in attack he would gain too much health back... BC only died once during that fight i think. I died about 3 times in the whole game... BC i think twice.

At the end when i picked to end mod and export characters and load the end srquence i got an error that the required hak was not found... BC you get the same thing or did you see end sequence?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭FlashBang

just view the end-sequence manually.
    If you don't have a bink-player, just click HERE (1.2mb) to download one.

Enjoy!

cya
    - Flash

p.s.: sorry I left so early, but I wanted to see what my chaps from the autobahn-police have to put up with all day long. I have to say their job is as weird as the radio-traffic they produce :p

Advertisement