Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gandalf!

Options
  • 23-01-1999 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭

Ok Daa you've had your account heres mine.

The details about this that lan are here on this board or you can discuss it in irc not while playing quake, I don't know about others but I find it distracting.

I told you to shut up and not **** off Daa.
    You responded with an insult so you were kicked and yes I will kick you from now on if you insult me or any1 else on IRC or the Indigo servers, I'm fed up with slagging matches that are occuring on there between a small minority of the Quake community that make us all look like a pack of kids.

Daa I hardly ever kick any1 while I'm admin on the Indigo Servers afaik its just been you and Crash that I have kicked and always with good reason, I don't think a majority or the Quake players out there would argue that.

Daaa grow up and stop messing the game up for everyone else ffs.

Gandalf.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

Im With Gandy on this one the moaning and pure sh1te that comes out of daa's mouth is unbelievable at times, BUT hes not alone there are others but im gonna take gans stand on this too and of ur well thought out slags against anyone on indigo servers will result in a kick and persistent moaning means you wont be playing that day.
    If other admins think this is too hard on em tell me just i think i am right in saying people come to those servers to play ca not to get abused by some 14 year old because he killed him.

Go on outa that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Da

WTF ARE YOU ON??? As I am enraged right now, I think I MIGHT be a little out of line in what i am saying...but I am utterly sick of Gandalf! He just kicked me, 2 mins ago, off the indigo CA server for asking him about a lan that was on..."**** OFF DAA" and i respond! And he kicks me...WHAT A ****ING MORON!!!! Take away his admins slosh cos this moron is completely prejudice and acts the ****ing d00d whenever he is ADMIN! **** YOU GANDALF! IM EXTREMELY ****EDDD!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Right, all admins on the server are responsible ppl. Also theyre also told to kick muppetry on-sight. Fuk with admins at your own peril!!

EAAAATTT IT!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Gandalf did ask u to shut up when u asked about the and Daaa did respond in an abusive way.

I think it was reasonable to kick him, in fact i had to ask Daaa several times to stop asking me questions about isdn in the middle of a packed ca game, if it had not been such a tuff game i would have kicked him also.

Advertisement