Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying games off the net!

Options
  • 09-07-2003 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend any good sites which I can buy games off? Irish sites if there is any but if not english would do.

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

play.com
    the daddy

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,378 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

If you want something you can't find then check out www.ebay.com. I find that the second hand games from the traders on ebay are far more reliable than the second hand games from online retailers.

Play.com has great prices but the shipping times are a pain in the arse. Still it's worth the wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

www.cd-wow.net or www.cdwow.com.hk depending on which way the exchange rate is going. not the greatest selection but they do have all the big ones and they are dirt cheap to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 mercutio54

Has anybody tried www.cdwow.ie ?

They seem to have some some nice offers, e.g. 24.95 EUR for the Xbox 'Classic' games - and free delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭ceejay

www.cdwow.ie seem fine, I've bought several CDs and one XBox game from them. They're a good bit cheaper, and the wait isn't that long.

Ciarán.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

www.play.com

It does not get any better than this!!!!! £21.99 sterling delivered for Vice City on the PC. Its pushing €50 in Liffey Valley when I was looking the other day!

Got The Thing for £9.99 delivered last week, **** game but I couldnt resist :D

Advertisement