Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork's Richer Sounds becomes Munster Sounds

Options
  • 10-07-2003 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭

As of July 5th the former Richer Sounds store reopened as Munster Sounds. Glad to see this as choice in Cork for good Hi Fi gear is very limited.

Good luck Jack. :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

excellent... now all we need is the one in dublin to become leinster sounds and we're sorted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Good stuff.

Not that it matters a whit but is this still affiliated with Mr Richer's organisation in any way?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭ShaneOC

Not sure, but the letter I received was from the former manager of Richer Sounds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

I'd say its just a case of the store manager just buying out of the franchise and keeping the stock and the store..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭ShaneOC

Yeah, that's what it looks like. Still good to have the choice back again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

http://www.munstersounds.ie/

Good to see they intend to have a web presence up and running soon...

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

www.munstersounds.ie was registered by DNA NAMES operated by UTV Internet.

The Webmaster has not uploaded web pages yet.

classy :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Richer sounds I presume is pulling out of Ireland. I walked pst the one in Dublin yesterday, it says it pretty much in black and white on the window. "Call Belfast"

John

Advertisement