Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

flame forum

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

That's an interestingly homosexual orientated picture in your sig there Dustaz.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Gordon you're another one who needs to shut the **** up before you get the taste slapped out of your mouth.

You won't be able to that when I have your torso rammed underneath the pavement Dapper.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

That's it Gordon. We've got business.

Meet me in the Flame Forum after school.

Fine, but I expect you to run squealing to the teachers like you always do then I am the one that gets into trouble while you sit smugly fugly sipping your carton of milk with that spinached grin on your face leering like a cheshire builder while I get headmastered.

I'll have yee varmint!

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

For once I'm going with the democratic outcome.

Before any of you claim that I'm only doing that because it suits my personal opinion, let me confirm that for you. Yes.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Originally posted by azezil
    is that a prepubescent whine i hear, oh look its asuka "i'm starved of attention (and food) cause i live in my big brothers shadow" whaaa whaaa whaaa
    Thats quite a chip youve got there az, you must be very proud.

Youve really got me, I have to say, your witty comeback just left me standing shell-shocked. Of course, if it comes to attention seeking, I wont argue that you know best. After all, I wouldnt be surprised if your 'out of the closet and into your face' sexuality was just a direct result of your 'look at me, im KERAAZY!' act becoming decreasingly effective...

A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Maybe I did make his point, I dont really care, Im just saying things as I see them :)

Its the absolute truth that im in Robs shadow on boards - but so are a hell of a lot of people :) Hes a rather opinionated chap is rob. I dont try to be like him, or to compete with him, I just say things as they come to me.

However, Im certainly not starved of attention (food is a seperate issue :))

A

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

This is why I'm not going to make this forum.

Thread closed.

DeV.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement