Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTV Internet FRIACO

Options
  • 10-07-2003 6:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi all,

Does anyone know what is the UTV Internet FRIACO dial up number......1893 xxx ??

What I am really interested in knowing is who is providing the facilities for them. Someone told me it was Energis. But I have my doubts.......!!

thanks in advance,

Sean

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

1893 242 242

it's been asked a couple of times already, not sure who's providing their facilities...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 SeanDillon

thanks tman

if 1893 242 242 is their number, then the provider is ESAT BT........the number range allocations are available at

http://www.comreg.ie/numbering/num_nat_num_allocations.asp

....just goes to prove.......2 heads are better than one!!

/Sean

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

This was asked only yesterday.

Nets/Comms thing so moving this there

This is not the UTV support forum. Nor the Esat support forum. Nor... ah you get the picture.
    Neither is Nets/Comms incidentally but such a question is more appropriate there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 SeanDillon

sorry about the repetition and inappropriate placing of the query.

I am new to the boards and not so familiar with the structure etc...

thanks,
    Sean

Advertisement