Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shay's German Exploits!

• 10-07-2003 7:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭

Here you go man. You can keep us informed of your conquests here in this all in one handy to manage thread, rather than us havin to find bits and pices of stories scatterds all about the carlow board!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Headcase

whats the score now Shay?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

hehehe
    /me wonders why shay hasnt been on in ages

Really dont think I wanna know though,I imagine its going to be disturbing

and heres me thinking you we gettin excited

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭seanos

nah, smartie filled pools or skittles do that
    hmmmm skittle filled smarties with coke in middle of skittles
    /me goes to work for sweet manufacturer

you have a very very low attention span, don't you?
    i'd personally go with the m&m's. skittle and smarties melt. and thats just messy

• Advertisement

getting hungry now
    maybe we could market it - use it as a topping/syrup for milk-shake type drink ...
    and add nicotine so it's addictive and people will buy lots, and keep buying
    aha, my carlow plan is finalised so i will have ample money to drink!

and we can sell to pubs in exchange for alcohol!
    [/me is a bad influence on 'thread topics']

what will we call it and i'll register the domain name.
    we could sell it online.
    think of the marketing oppurtunities

mmskamarties
    I mension i'm really bad at thinking up names - and well marketing campaign is easy
    give away free crap with it - everyone loves free crap !!
    [but actually charge for it ... so it's not free and we make dual-profit.]
    and tell people it gives you energy, helps you loose weight, contains vit c, and every other known vitamin, and has alcohol in it [but little enough so can sell to kids]
    and contains calcium - i think that covers all markets?

i can see the ad banners now.
    chocolate to make your kids thin, acoholic and addited to nicotine.
    wait thats most of the youth today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭loismustdie

shay shld rly pst smthng hr!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

dont be stealing my coke and skittles ideas!!!
    Havent actually got high on them in ages they worse then anyhting in the world even skittle vodka,
    mmmm skittle vodka with coke......would prob kill me or something!!
    shay shld rly pst smthng hr!!!

It can be a thread about Shay!!

/me feeds moonie skittle/coke/vodka/tequila
    funny as hell to see lol
    explode/take off

"I'm running, I'M RUNNINGGGG!"

u have never seen the effects and u dont want to!
    no tequila drank too much in the past and now the smell makes me wanna be sick!

i dont want to ?
    ohhhhhhhh you act as u know me so little ... course i do
    others get fun constantly at my expence ... be nice change to get laugh outta someone elses pain/general head feicd upness
    change good!

hehehehe
    Roll on Saturday!

all this talk of skittles and vodka is making me hungry and thirsty.
    won't make it sat, but there'll be plenty of time for piss ups back in good old Carlow. soon, please soon

Saturday after in Carlow???

There shall be a no skittles rule!

can't do. the repeats are only a few weeks after that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

If i wanted to set up a thread about alocoholic confectionary I probably would have called it something along those lines!! However i didn't soooooooooo, well um, yee get my drift.

omg, headcase is worryin bout repeats, i too should start worryin or studyin - ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    sorry don, but shay wouldn't mind drink talk and he hasn't even posted here

• Advertisement

If i wanted to set up a thread about alocoholic confectionary I probably would have called it something along those lines!! However i didn't soooooooooo, well um, yee get my drift.

yup ur jealous that we turned ur thread into something so much better then you could of?:P
    and like whats cooler then alcoholic sweeties??

most of those alcoholic sweets are rotten.
    i like vodka, but not vodka chocolate

jellys steeped in most alcohol yummie
    and skittles left in vodka for a while yummie:)

an of those liquor sweets icky

baileys chocs lovely ;p

vodka is horrible ... esp double shots of it lol

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

Originally posted by Don1

Stamp that athority bitch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

Oh to be a moderator. Actually no. I'd probably go mad and flame every one in sight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Who said that alcholic confectionary was more fun than me?

Sorry I haven't been on but I've been "BUSY".

Story so far........

Drove halfway across france trying to get to germany, Car broke down and we got 3 trains to Calw in germany. Stayed in Calw for 4 weeks with no job, only smoking all the time. I roll pretty good now! then got a job in Pforzheim as a barman (Of course) in an Irish pub. i nevered scored in Calw. Was in Pforzheim for 1 week and scored. Then went back to calw the next weekend and scored again. Stayed with her for a week and after 7 days she said "Ich Liebe Dich" and I said s"Scary" and "Bye" but i forget in what order? I was probably stoned! just like now! anywho.........next weekend i stayed i Pforzheim and met another girl and i ended up going out with her aswell and i'm still with her. But she's on holiday for 2 weeks now so thats why I'm on here! She's cool though....... many piercing in wonderful places!

I'll stop the stoner rambling bull**** now. this always happens when i smoke, maybe i should stop????????? ?

NAH!!!

Miss you all
    See ya soon!

Who said that alcholic confectionary was more fun than me?

It was most probably me:P

Ugh I want my holidays to hurry up:(

moonbeam out of that whole post you picked out the only part the was a joke!

Whats the world comin to?

• Advertisement

I was bored and my brain was on standby:P

how many times have we told you
    REBOOT!!!

No!!

Kernel panic in module brain
    u must not reboot

NERD!

invalid decimal data
    stack dump follows

*shivers swaying from side-to-side*
    can't sleep, COBOL will eat me
    *shivers swaying from side-to-side*

ok i think i may be a selfish bastard. My girlfriend is 850 km away so lastnight i shagged someone else and then tonight I kissed somone else!

BUT by Road Trip logic shes is in a different area code so its not really cheating. I'm going straight hell amn't I?

I hear hell isn't as bad as they make it out to be.
    Nice weather, interesting people, and i'm sure ye'll find some demoness to get with down there.

• Advertisement

Google has no pictures of hell:(
    but I did come across this owrks too:P
    cannabisvice.jpg

mmm, hell sounds interisting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ColinM

Speaking as someone who doesn't know anything about any of you other than that you are in Carlow IT, the impression I get from reading your public conversation here is that this guy Shay must be idolised by you all as "the coolest guy in Carlow IT".

I wouldn't bother living vicariously through him if I were you. The crumbs he has thrown you look designed to give the impression that he is off having a wonderful time while you are all stuck back in Carlow (presumably doing repeats?).

He might as well have posted the following:
    Originally posted by ShayK1
    Hey lap dogs, I'm seem to be having a considerably better time than yew ... shagged some bird man ... left her cos she got too clingy man ... shagged some other birds man ... did the dirt on them though, cos I'm such a stud man ... I'm generally a mad bazztard in case you didn't know too ...

It all seems more than mildly dubious to me.

Try not to get too insulted, I'm just telling you how this looks to an outsider. Why don't you keep things like this to email? Or a personal website? I only saw this because it appears in the most recently posted list, and subject titles often catch my attention and make me curious enough to click the link. Unless there are things posted in the Carlow IT board that are relevant to people outside of there (at least to people in other colleges) then why is it a public forum? Do you guys consider the fact that anyone can read what seem to be private conversations when you post?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

did you consider the fact that if you don't want to read it you can just choose not to?

be quiet and go away

yes
    or cillian shall mentally assault you; and scar you for life ;/

• Advertisement

mordeth, you wouldn't be encouragin this spam would you???

katies's gone into push a baby out of her, for the past 3 hours, meanwhile i'm stuck in work catchin up on my boards - wanted to get more of those slick ickle camers's to take pics of her when she was still fat (rat rang me n asked me to - 1 of his better ideas) ah well, skinny katie and a fat stewie

Just a note to ColinM, this part of the year is called the summer, it is often a time when colleges and schools close to let students return to familys and friends for a holiday. Due to these HOLIDAYS there is not much to be discussed about the college, but many of us like to keep in contact and these appears to be the easiest way for a lot of us. I am sorry that this conversation, that has noting to do with you and that you were not involved in does not appear to be to you liking. So what if Carlow is a public board, there are many boards users in the college, and it has often been used for college purposes.

On another note, as friends of shays we are just trying to keep in contact with him, not by being lap dogs but by being friends. Try it some time.

in response to this ColinM character,

I'm learning german at the minute and maybe you might consider learning english......

"I'm seem to be having a considerably" what sort of english is that.
    Maybe you're just jealous? I think those of you know me know I am not bullshi1t1ng and I'm far from the coolest guy in ITC but i do enjoy the company of women and i don't hide the fact that some of them also enjoy my company. If i get bored or loose interest in a girl i don't hang around, I learned my lesson with Crystle. Some people will know about Crystle others won't aber scheiss egal. Ich bein in deutschland gluiclich und du bist so egal fur mich. ich denke du bist ein arschloch also leck mich am arsch.

hehe impressive eh? If anyone wnats a translation PM me but quote me too because i will forget what i wrote. I'm not exactly sober right now!

oh TomTom thanks man its nice to know someone cares!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 bok

"i do enjoy the company of women and i don't hide the fact that some of them also enjoy my company"

Good old shea. When you comming back? You still gonna repeat first year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

"Ich denke du bist ein arschloch also leck mich am arsch."

I think its easy enough to figure out what that means! :)

The google translation is even better:

"I think you am thus leaking an asshole me at the ass."

• Registered Users Posts: 36 bok

"Ich bein in deutschland gluiclich und du bist so egal fur mich."

I leg in Germany gluiclich and you are so all the same fur me.

good old google

guessing he meant bin not bein
    as in "am" not "leg"
    also meant "glücklich" not "gluiclich" as in happy :)
    think thats right ne hows lol
    pls dont get me wrong - not critising ... took me 20mins to remember those words, and only know 3/4 words in german after doin fer 6 yrs lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭Redrocket

spadoingle anyone?

/me thinks colinm just jealous

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

nah, i think shay's jealous.

• Advertisement
Advertisement