Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Witnness/Hot Press Signing Tent 2003

Options
  • 11-07-2003 12:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

Does anyone know any information about this? I believe you have to buy a copy of Hotpress to gain access but I'm not sure.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭tiggertigger

wow!
    If hot press are involved it MUST be good
    perhaps Ronan Keating will be there
    or Samantha Mumba.
    Brilliant. Can't wait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭spoiltbrat

Originally posted by tiggertigger
    wow!
    If hot press are involved it MUST be good
    perhaps Ronan Keating will be there
    or Samantha Mumba.
    Brilliant. Can't wait.

Yeah.. Hot Press involvment is usually a sign of quality I know - the fact that you have to buy a copy to get in is just another example of their shi'tt'ness.

On the other hand, I just heard Berkeley will be doing some rock n' roll style signing at about 6pm on Saturday.

They play the "On Stage" at 2.25pm on Saturday and are definitely worth a goo.

Also Ten Speed Racer should be rockin' but I'm not sure what time they're on... I'll have to get back to ye with that info.

Up the Irish!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Yea, I think you do have to buy Hot Press to get into it. There's a little sticker or card with it to get you in. Ten Speed Racer are on at 3:20 - 4:15 on the On Stage, which clashes with Mundy!!
    That sucks about White Stripes.
    Oh well, what can you do?

Advertisement