Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to be in MGS:The twin snakes? Then hurry!!!!

Options
  • 11-07-2003 4:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭

Oh yes games fans, thats right, you can be in the next big exclusive game for nintendos gamecube, Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes. I found this and i just had to share it with everyone, this is such a class idea. For those of you who played MGS 2 i am sure you remember the ability in the game to get dog tags from soldiers in the game which included bits on info like the soldiers name, blood type and place of birth,e.t.c. Well this ability will also be in MGS: TTS, and if you hurry you can enter your name and details into the database on the website for the game and have the chance to have your name chosen and "become" one of the soldiers in the game. I know, unbelievably cool, but the closing date for you to apply on the site is the 12th of july, thats right tommorow!!!( depending on when you read this, of course.)
    So hurry if you want the chance to kick the $hit out of yourself as solid snake,

http://jpn00.konami.co.jp/products/mgs_tts/english/index.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭satchmo

aww too late :(
    This campaign has ended as of noon of July 11 (Fri).
    Thank you very much for participating.

Advertisement