Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The fire alarms

Options
  • 11-07-2003 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭

Two fire alarms. In one day. One at the start, ruining my breakfast, and one at the end, ruining my attempts to get to sleep.

But some funnyness did come out of it. The screams of "I don't want to die a virgin" were funny, and one guy in my class boasted that he was master debating when it happened. He ain't living that down soon. His name is TJ, if you want to slag him.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 tj50

<<SNIP>>

you havent been 12-clicked yet, but i still feel i must play this card

cranialrectal.jpg

NOTE TO ALL: my spies are among you. i had this cleaned up within 45 minutes. think of what else i could be doing, but Nooooo, tj50 had to go being a muppet with his head up his crack.

I'll be watching you.

Neil

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

muppet.jpg
    attentionwhore.jpg
    Worst flame evar, tbh. Worse than It Wasn't me's attempts last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

CLEAN UP IN AISLE 54!!

Originally vandalised by crash_000
    <<SNIP>>

NOTE TO ALL: my spies are among you. i had this cleaned up within 45 minutes. think of what else i could be doing, but Nooooo, tj50 had to go being a muppet with his head up his crack.

I'll be watching you.

Neil
    You COULD have been doing what the guy was doing at before the fire drill :p

And, yes, the eyes are EVERYWHERE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Fire alarms? Any of the lasses run out wearing only towels. That's always a classic. :D

Wow... Neils first ass kick despenced. <sniff> they grow up so quickly...

And are his eyes EVERYWHERE?! Even under cars?

• Advertisement

Originally posted by lordsippa
    Everywhere his eyes aren't, Caitriona's eyes are! Big Sister is watching you!

/me loads cap gun and waits for CTYI thought police to come for the final showdown

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Zukustious

Fire alarms? Any of the lasses run out wearing only towels. That's always a classic. :D

I don't know how it was in your time but as of now, people don't take showers here. It smells like armpit. Although, I recall a couple of guys coming out half naked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

alas, i was fully clothed, no one got to see my bountiful bosom bouncing accross the quad.

We get to play Where In The World Is Carmon Sandiago? later, teh secks like!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Heh, i remember when there was a fire alarm in 2k1, managed to 1)fall out of bed
    2)walk into a door
    and 3)due to my lack of t-shirt,zipped my nipple into my jacket.
    also had green hair on exit....

no one showers there?? gah.

i showered at least once a day in CTYI...more if i was Sweaty.
    well, i was teh ladies man in CTYI of course.../me does shifty eyes

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

My attempts weren't that bad!:D

No be-towelled women, just men:(

On a separate note, GYARRGH!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Aliminator

sOl: alas, i was fully clothed, no one got to see my bountiful bosom bouncing accross the quad.

all i can say Quigley, is thank god. the number of times you blinded stephen (tho he deserved it) and i (the memories, oh the horrible memories) in athens at the IChO. damn beer keg boy!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

especially under cars, but especially in girls' showers....

Originally posted by Aliminator
    all i can say Quigley, is thank god. the number of times you blinded stephen (tho he deserved it) and i (the memories, oh the horrible memories) in athens at the IChO. damn beer keg boy!!
    Wrong sol, science boy. Quigley = SOL
    Macdara = s0l

Did they do that intentionally, to confuse us?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

No. Or so they claim.

In fact if you're arsed searching there was a big argument between them sometime last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Spenguin

In the fire drill during the night neither me or my roommate had our keys so we had to wait ages for our R.A. to let us in with the master key. I went to look for my keys when I realised that they were around my neck the whole time. I just couldn't see them.:confused:

Advertisement