Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love ?!?!?!?

• 11-07-2003 11:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Right I have recently been dumped by my girlfriend of over a year. I am 21 and she was 22. when i asked her about it to know why she says she just doesnt Love me as a boyfriend anymore that she just likes me as a friend.

can you just fall out of love for no reason ? she would say yes and that there was no other reason but i used to think that there would have to be some reason ie i treated her bad etc. then my actions would result in her no longer loving me.

Even though she says there was no other reasons she sometimes lets slip that she was occasionally unhappy with me, that i didnt make her feel special enough. i am not honking my own horn or anything but anyone who knows the two of us well always told me i treated her like aprincess, even her own flatmate asked me constantly how do i keep putting her needs before mine all the time.

is she just selfish and spoiled ? i dont want to think so but can you JUST fall out of love with someone ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 933 ✭✭✭mooman_00

First of all im not really a believer in the whole love thing so bear with me
    Originally posted by broken
    when i asked her about it to know why she says she just doesnt Love me as a boyfriend anymore that she just likes me as a friend.

People grow tired of eachother and need to move on, this is what happened here.
    can you just fall out of love for no reason ?

yes as most of the time they are not really in 'love' or they have come to the conclusion that love is highly over rated.
    Even though she says there was no other reasons she sometimes lets slip that she was occasionally unhappy with me, that i didnt make her feel special enough. i am not honking my own horn or anything but anyone who knows the two of us well always told me i treated her like aprincess, even her own flatmate asked me constantly how do i keep putting her needs before mine all the time.

maybe you were overbearing and obsessive and she need space
    is she just selfish and spoiled ? i dont want to think so [/B]

no she is perfectly within her rights as a human being to decide that she wants to move on and is probably saving your feelings from further harm by saying its over now rather than later.

I dont mean to sound harsh but that is the reality of the situation. You probably done nothing wrong and were a perfect boyfriend. However being a perfect boyfriend isn't always enough. Would you prefer to be with someone just cuz they thought you were a good boyfriend or with someone cuz they have feelings for you.

The only thing you can do now is try to get over this set back(tough as it may be) and start lookin for the next woman/man that you can be happy with. Leave love on the back burner and try to find someone you like being with, if it is so then you will eventually realise that ye love eachother.
    Otherwise become a monk.

Unfortunately your in for a tough time. But try to be optimistic and realise that you done nothing wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭patch

All the above rings true. The best thing you can do is try and grt back to normal.
    And here's the controversial(sp) part......Keep the hell away from her, and forget the let's be friends idea, that just doesn't work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

i am not getting defensive or anything but i know i was obsessive or overbearing, she like to spend all her time with me, in the past year we spent together is say we spent 95% of that time together, we are in the same course, we slpet in the same beds wether hers or mine etc. i often said that we were probably spending too much time together and that it was unhealthy but she said she needed to be with me, so i did.

and you dont need to get worked up about the love word, i liked spending time with her and had stronger emotions than friendship towards her and she had the same for me.

she thinks that neither of us changed dramatically but that she just doesnt feel the same way towrds me.

my real question is can your feelings towards someone change for no reason or does there have to be a reason for the change.

for example when i say i love her it wasnt "the first time i saw her" thing, the first time i saw her i felt attarcted to her and then when i spent time with her and got to know her then as i liked her personality my emotions changed and became a stronger and more attracted to her as a direct result of getting to know her.

she says the same can be said of her attraction towards me but at the end her emotions just lessened to frinedship towards me. is she right or did something have to happen for her feelings towards me to change.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭Tazz T

Perhaps you were a bit 'clingy'. Maybe she wants to test the strength of her feelings for you - if so, she'll know pretty soon whether she still loves you or not. After all, you've been going out quite a while now.

If she doesn't want to go back with you, then it's best you let her go now and don't waste any more time. There's someone more suitable out there.

/sits back and waits for Merc's 'all women are evil' rant
    :D

Everybody is different, has different veiws on what love is. For you it's one thing, for her another. What you thought was there probably never was.

You most likely were aware of that fact all along. we have to convince ourselves we're doing the right thing, ie. not fooling ourselves. so we turn a blind eye to the stuff that we wish was better.

chances are she never really was what you actually wanted in the first place. You just built her up in your head. where you are now is the reality of the situation. You'll be grand-just takes time.

• Advertisement

nah i also dont think i was clingy, she was actually a bit clingy towards me but i didnt mind as i liked being with her.

i know i am saying alot of things and alot of you might be thinking that it could all just be me being hurt and trying to feel like she was wrong or something like that but as i said before her flatmate would often talk to me, her flatmate is also in of course and a good friend of both of us, he always was the one to talk to if either of us needed to talk to someone about the other so he was in a very neutral position.

she wants us to spend time apart before she says we can be friends again but i get the impression she would feel too uncomfortable spending time with me as a friend down the raod.

i agree that she has the right to end the realtionship, and i am not trying to force her to stay with me.

but i want to nkow why it ended.

do you all agree with her that her feelings can just change for no reason at all?

or that the were reasons why her feelings changed and that she just doesnt want to tell me or doesnt even realise them herself?

thats the big question that i want other peoples opinions on.

Are you sure that there's no one else involved?:(

Feelings don't change for no reason at all. Either they weren't there in the first place or she has one she's not sharing, with you.
    Either way, she dumped ya. She wants time apart before she knows if she wants to be friends? Thats odd.
    There's either more to this story than you're telling us, or else more than she's telling you.

well possibly.

there is her friend, he was in the same year as her and then she had to repeat and ended up in my year.

this guy has been a good friend to her since she entered college and i have met the guy and considered him a very nice guy.

i dont think that the two of them cheated on me but she has spent all her time with him now. she needs him for the comfort as she does not have any other friends available to her at the moment. he ash spent nights over at her flat during the last week or two when we broke up and the flatmate even told me that he slept with her in her bed on two nights.

now i know you all might be thinking well there you are. but its a little bit different, i know her and i knew the guy pretty well, i dont think that the did anything but i do think they will hook up later. the guy had confessed to her that he fancied her when they first met but he thinks he is over her. as far as she is concerned he is just a friend and she doesnt think he is interested in her anymore but just as a friend.

the problem is that i know the girl and the flatmate agress with me, she needs to be surrounded by people and we both think she will get lonely in a while and go for him, i still think he fancies her so he will not object. i then think they will both regret it and she will end up getting hurt.

i still dont want to se her getting hurt but me and the flatmate both consider this a strong possibility but she does not see it this way at all.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Originally posted by mooman_00
    First of all im not really a believer in the whole love thing so bear with me
    I am. Worse, I subscribe to the whole True Love[TM] thing. Worse again, I believe in Soul Mates(R), and I get very concerned that we only get one soul mate each, and if you screw it up, that's it. It can be very depressing. :)

For that reason, I'd say to broken that no, you can't fall out of love with someone, at least not if you truly love them in the first place. You might argue and fight and even break up, but love doesn't go away and if you truly love someone you'll always try to find a way to fix things and sort it out.

With that in mind, my view would be that she never really loved you, she just thought she did or said she did; or maybe, and it really is maybe, she'll come back some day. You can't wait for that to happen though, you have to make a reasonable effort to get her back, and if that doesn't work, you have to move on, for now.

If she loves you, the balance of probability is that she'll be back. If she doesn't, you're probably better off. In the long term. :)

[ Michael Connolly says it so much better than me. ]

IMHO,
    adam

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

can you just fall out of love for no reason ?

Yes.

And no. Logic, fails to work on illogical propositions.

qed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

What bird at 22 wants to feel "comfy"??

Girls that age need constant stimulation/excitement and need to know that their boyfriend is considered "cool" by her friends. The second this changes, the very second, you're out the door. Women aged 18-25 are the most fickle creatures on the planet. Once they get a little older they value feelings like love a lot more over excitement, 'cool factor' etc...don't sweat is broken dude. Much as you like her it fades over time, not your fault but she just fell out of love with you (btw - I doubt very much it was real love). Enjoy dating around for a few months/maybe longer, and you'll have your spirit back in no time. 21 is way too young to be worried about serious relationships.

Most likely you did nothing wrong dude. She got a little bored, maybe a bit too comfy. Seeing you snogging a couple of other birds might well change her mind again. Don't underestimate the transient nature of a 22yr old girl. Don't know what they want in life yet. Neither should you...

well possibly.

there is her friend, .

I wouldn't worry about her getting hurt. She's already making sure she won't. Some chicks do that....... they drift from person to person, moving on before finishing with the last one.

She's not want you need or, if you you could think clearly, even want.

Move on, she has,the next one will be closer to what you REALLY want.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

do you all agree with her that her feelings can just change for no reason at all?

Relationships and people change all the time
    There are various stages in most relationships
    The start, when everything is wonderful and he’s perfect, even all his little quirks are nice
    Then – as we get on those little quirks become annoying until it can come to the stage – if he does that one more time I’m gonna rip his heart out with a spoon (sorry, lost the run of meself there)

It’s over, no need to drag yourself over the hot coals, you are young, you move on and in no time flat this will be a distant memory

or that the were reasons why her feelings changed and that she just doesnt want to tell me or doesnt even realise them herself?

sometimes you can't say exactly what it is, one thing or various, what does it matter, if the result is the same

Try going out with her best friend or sister, then dumping her cruely.

It will help you get back at women and life in general, not to mention boost your own 'bastard-factor' and overall feeling of arrogance.

This has worked for me in the past.

Made from concentrated historical fact. This post is safe for newbie consumption.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

Try going out with her best friend or sister, then dumping her cruely.

It will help you get back at women and life in general, not to mention boost your own 'bastard-factor' and overall feeling of arrogance.

This has worked for me in the past.

Listen to Typedef - he's nailed it.

Be a bastard. Forget about her. You're 21 and have an awful lot of women left to get through (unless ofcourse she was the one and now you're going to sit in a corner for the rest of your life and cry about it).

Personaly i'd go out and score about 5 slappers in one night and come out the other end feeling good about myself.

If women are treating you bad, its time you returned the favour.

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Dampsquid

he ash spent nights over at her flat during the last week or two when we broke up and the flatmate even told me that he slept with her in her bed on two nights.

Err... Get over her, your much better off without.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭Beëlzebooze

Adam,

what you write there is quite worring, about that we only ever get one soulmate. What if you meet your soulmate early on in life, and do break up?

Are you to go through life knowing that you will never be as happy as you could have been?

scary stuff.

Originally posted by Beëlzebooze
    Adam,

what you write there is quite worring, about that we only ever get one soulmate. What if you meet your soulmate early on in life, and do break up?

Are you to go through life knowing that you will never be as happy as you could have been?

scary stuff, but I'm really afraid you could be right there.

Surely if their your soulmate, it's doubtful you'd break up in the first place.

Originally posted by Beëlzebooze
    what you write there is quite worring, about that we only ever get one soulmate. What if you meet your soulmate early on in life, and do break up? Are you to go through life knowing that you will never be as happy as you could have been?
    Or they could die. I guess the answer is you're screwed, and you'd better get used to the idea that you're going to be a bachelor or spinster the rest of your life. Or go the other route and just shag everything that moves.

I don't necessarily subscribe to that idea though, I just worry about it sometimes. I believe in true love and I believe in soul mates, but I haven't written off the possibility that there's another soul mate out there for me, I just haven't met them yet.

And of course I could be wrong about all of it. A friend told me recently that she thinks the reason I feel this way about these things is simple unrequited love, that I might feel differently if I had another chance with the person I see as my soul mate. Maybe she's right.
    Originally posted by patch69
    Surely if their your soulmate, it's doubtful you'd break up in the first place.
    Possibly, but sometimes it can take people a long time to realise things. My soul mate has been round the houses, she's taken a long time to settle down and I'm not sure she's even settled down now. Perhaps some day we'll sit down and sort things out, perhaps we won't. I don't know.

I'm in no rush, I'm just happy that she's happy. Many would say that that's what true love is all about.

adam

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

Heh, every time I see a post by Merc in PI I immediately think:

Here, Terry, aren't you barred?

adam

Originally posted by Mercury_Tilt

Plus she’s probably banging some one else. Tuff but there you go.

So, what you do is philander for a while...

it's us or them mate.

You could even try getting back with her for like a week, just so you could dump her.

Don't knock it till you've tried it.

"Love is the biochemical equivalent of eating large quantities
    of chocolate.". -Al Pacino (The Devil, The Devil's Advocate)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

[
    Be thankful for small mercies..

Why did I misread this and form a picture of an army of miniature Mercury_Tilts?

Originally posted by Tazz T

/sits back and waits for Merc's 'all women are evil' rant
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭nuvolari

maybe it had just been too much of the same thing. its like when you eat the same thing for lunch every day, you eventually want to try something new. you might still like toasted ham and cheese sandwhiches, you just don't get the same satisfaction out of them any more (dammit, now i'm hungry).

she might not have been cheating on you, or even want to with this friend of hers, maybe he just made her realise what she wanted.

people change, feelings change, such is life

• Closed Accounts Posts: 989 ✭✭✭MrNuked

The thing about treating her like a princess is that she'll start to think she is one. There's a reason you call it "spoiling" someone and not "improving" them.

I would be very suspicious of the male friend. you said she was spending a lot of time with him when she decided you didn't treat her well enough. I would suspect your man of some insidious **** stirring.

Better off without her. Treat the next one well but not to the extent of always putting her before yourself.

Personally I would have objected to her getting so close to another man in the first place. Just say straight out you are the man she's allowed confide in or be intimate with in any sense. It's fair enough ask her how she'd feel if you confided in another girl who said she fancied you.

There's a delicate middle ground between the wimp who dates a slut and the domineering ass who jumps down his gf's throat if she smiles at another man.

Emotional fidelity is as important as sexual fidelity.

maybe that's what she meant when she sadi you don;t make her feel special. letting her get so close to a man who obviously fancies her might be seen as you not really giving a ****.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

There is no one reason that your ex-girlfriend fell out of love with you.

There could be a thousand small reasons.

Maybe you don't smell the way she wants you to or there's that really annoying way that you clean your ear and your front teeth aren't quite straight and you always tie your shoelaces funny and you walk too loudly and the way you blow your nose is disgusting and your hair is too long and you never shave that bit in the middle of your chin properly and when you laugh you make this funny little hiccough sound and you can't name three of the great artists and you're always so agreeable even if she wants you to disagree and so on and so forth.

Basically, you don't fit with what she thinks she wants.

Respect her decision, keep away from her, don't let her use you, have respect for yourself and, most importantly, find someone else that fits with what you think you want.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭NeMiSiS

Hell I have to agree with Minesajackdaniels.It hurts like hell man.. it will eat you up inside spit you up swallow you and fertilize netles..but (and maybe (defineltly?) im a fool?) if its meant to be..its meant to be.

Your young,just get on with whatever the you do normally that doesnt involve her. It will KILL you,there is nothing worse than falling out of love or someone falling out of love with you..just think of the bagillion songs written about it.

Bite the bullet. Dont hold your breath..its terrible hard but just gotta be done... :/

Tom

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Originally posted by Minesajackdaniels
    Respect her decision, keep away from her, don't let her use you, have respect for yourself and, most importantly, find someone else that fits with what you think you want.
    Do not respect her decision in the literal sense. Whatever the reason she dumped you, should not weigh upon you. It is quite possible that there are no reasons for it, or that merit your respect. It was her problem, not yours ultimately.

However do keep away from her, don't let her use you and have respect for yourself. It’s over. Done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

I don't know, perhaps you can fall out of love with someone, but it is much more likely that she never really felt that same pull as you did, perhaps she needed the attention rather than your love.

Maybe she realised that you werent the one for her and that you'd be better off knowing now than never knowing that you never made her feel that immense happy that she wants / needed / deserves.

Or you could be an asshole and she could be sick of you.

<< Fio >>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

There is no such thing as the fairey tale ending of " they all lived happily ever after "
    people change and if you are lucky the person you are involved with will grow with you if not well then be glad for the time that ur paths were side beside and ifthere is no going forward even if you both try then let it go for you will only make yourslef miserible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

i dont want to think so but can you JUST fall out of love with someone ?

Absolutely. (despite the fact that love is just an illusion anyway) you just wake up one day and go 'WHAT THE FCUK AM I DOING WITH THIS PERSON?'. After that it's just a question of when and how do you tell the other person.

a lot of people seem to be having trouble with this love word. when i use it i am not saying that there will be no other woman in the world and that i am now going to stalk her untill she realises she wants me again. i am saying that i felt a strong connection towards her that was greater than friendship and i felt it was meaningfull and not just infatuation etc.

the real issue i have is learning, i never had a girlfriend before so she was my first and it lasted 1 year. i want to learn as much as possible from this relationship so it might help me with the next one.

also many of you are advising me to stay away from her, i agree with you at the moment that we both need space and all but we are both in the same course so we will have to see each other next term. she says she wants us to be friends but she needs time apart at the moment. i dont know if we will be able to pull off the friends thing next term. since our breakup we have spoken a few times, mostly when i go to collect some of my times from her flat. and we get into arguments as i keep asking her questions about the breakup and she feels like she has explained everything all ready. the next day we fogive each other for anything we regretted saying etc.

my main sting is the ending of the realtionship, she said she realy genuinley "loved" me during the year that we spent together but at the end she wasnt happy so she ended it. i feel that she should have told me about her un happyness and that we tried to work it out but she says it wouldnt have mattered so she feels just breaking up with me was the way to go. i also told her i was unhappy ho she broke up with me, she avoided me for a whole week while spending time with her friend to comfort her while i was scared ****less for the week trying to contact her and knowing that she was probably going to dump me. she wouldnt let me see her as she kept making excuses for why i could not go to her flat so i managed to convince her to talk to me over icq, in which she denied she was going to break up with me but she then sent me an e-mail the next day telling me i was dumped and that she didnt do it over icq because she wanted to do it in person.

i know i am prattling on but she does not even think the way she broke up with me was wrong. was it wrong or am i just a oversensitive wimp ? she now also tells me that she was worried about the realtionship for 2 months but she felt it wouldnt help if she told me anything.

the way i see it if she ever realy cared about me at all she would have at least told me she was unhappy and that we tried to work things out, and that by just canning it ( and the way she did it ) shows she didnt respect me in the end ? how am i supposed to be her friend when we feel so strongly different about the end of our relationship ? yet i dont just want to say to myself " she was a bitch" and try to forget her, i still feel for the girl not lets get back together and ride off into the sunset but concern, she was a big part of my life and will still probably affect it for the next year or so.

are any of my points making sense to anyone else out there or does this still all sound like heartbroken dribble ?

a lot of people seem to be having trouble with this love word. when i use it i am not saying that there will be no other woman in the world and that i am now going to stalk her untill she realises she wants me again. i am saying that i felt a strong connection towards her that was greater than friendship and i felt it was meaningfull and not just infatuation etc.

the real issue i have is learning, i never had a girlfriend before so she was my first and it lasted 1 year. i want to learn as much as possible from this relationship so it might help me with the next one.

also many of you are advising me to stay away from her, i agree with you at the moment that we both need space and all but we are both in the same course so we will have to see each other next term. she says she wants us to be friends but she needs time apart at the moment. i dont know if we will be able to pull off the friends thing next term. since our breakup we have spoken a few times, mostly when i go to collect some of my times from her flat. and we get into arguments as i keep asking her questions about the breakup and she feels like she has explained everything all ready. the next day we fogive each other for anything we regretted saying etc.

my main sting is the ending of the realtionship, she said she realy genuinley "loved" me during the year that we spent together but at the end she wasnt happy so she ended it. i feel that she should have told me about her un happyness and that we tried to work it out but she says it wouldnt have mattered so she feels just breaking up with me was the way to go. i also told her i was unhappy ho she broke up with me, she avoided me for a whole week while spending time with her friend to comfort her while i was scared ****less for the week trying to contact her and knowing that she was probably going to dump me. she wouldnt let me see her as she kept making excuses for why i could not go to her flat so i managed to convince her to talk to me over icq, in which she denied she was going to break up with me but she then sent me an e-mail the next day telling me i was dumped and that she didnt do it over icq because she wanted to do it in person.

i know i am prattling on but she does not even think the way she broke up with me was wrong. was it wrong or am i just a oversensitive wimp ? she now also tells me that she was worried about the realtionship for 2 months but she felt it wouldnt help if she told me anything.

the way i see it if she ever realy cared about me at all she would have at least told me she was unhappy and that we tried to work things out, and that by just canning it ( and the way she did it ) shows she didnt respect me in the end ? how am i supposed to be her friend when we feel so strongly different about the end of our relationship ? yet i dont just want to say to myself " she was a bitch" and try to forget her, i still feel for the girl not lets get back together and ride off into the sunset but concern, she was a big part of my life and will still probably affect it for the next year or so.

are any of my points making sense to anyone else out there or does this still all sound like heartbroken dribble ?

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

When it comes to love, I think its better to give than to receive.
    Its nice to know that someone loves you, but its a hell of a lot nicer to realise you are in love with someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

ah thats crap. the only thing that would matter is that you love each other, love is pointless otherwise.

you want to love some he doesnt love you, then dont tell them and just hid outside their window lamenting the pain of your unrequited love.

i aint lieing to anybody, yeah my ickle heart got broke, it got ripped apart, but i know thast life and that its not the end of the world, i will move on. but before i do i want to learn something. it will do me no good to automatically assume she was a bitch and i was superboyfriend and that all women are heartless bitches.

i have to ask questions, look over the time we spent together and she if i made mistakes, even if i feel at the end of the day the realtionship was doomed anyway which i beleieve now as we are too diffrent people, there are still things to learn and grow from.

i will look back over the entire relationship, learn what i can and move one. if i didnt ask questions ( most of which are introspective at this stage ) then i could be doomed to repeat a mistake, wether that mistake was mine or ehrs is irelevant at this stage.

but yeah i have to agree with you on the wanting her in my life stuff, i doubt it is gonna happen at this stage and i doubt i willw ant it to happen if she brings it up.

but seriously merc can all woman be that bad to you ? try and live my life without women ? i might be younger and less experienced than you but these kind of statements sound like what i should be saying as the young heartbroken guy that i am. despite what has happened to me i aint gonna stop trying to find a decent gal in fact this experience will probably make me look harder at other women, but i aint about to chuck the entire ladies thing out the door.

although perhaps i am playing this card wrong, maybe i should be wailing and moaning about how i agree with you and thank you for your true advice in the hopes that all the ladies out there on boards will be appalled at the thought of a young and sweet little boy like myself getting corrupted by your words and rush to my aid and sexor me up good to spite your ways ? ;)

• Advertisement

hehe the young and sweet thing was a bit of a joke but it still probably applies to me inrelation to other 21 year old males.

and damn merc, from reading all your previous posts i realy thought you were some kind of woman hating pyscho and now you have ruined your good reputation by replacing it with a decent bloke who just got hurt one too many times.

what ever are you going to do to win back your rep ;)

*** and that offer is still open ladies, please come comfort me with all your love and affection on me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Chada

A side of our qwerky northern admin i havent seen......

well i'll be damned..in the words of reddy: "Enjoy life and have fun" women arent everything but they can feel like it sometimes ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Originally posted by broken-sih

and damn merc, from reading all your previous posts i realy thought you were some kind of woman hating pyscho and now you have ruined your good reputation by replacing it with a decent bloke who just got hurt one too many times.

what ever are you going to do to win back your rep ;)

LOL did it in style.

though to be honest i found his comment damn funny, especially after just reading his latest journal entry, go to bed man for gods sake !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭b3t4

Broken Heart,

Fu<k learning something, you have already learned quite alot from the whole break up thing as it it.

The relationship is over, stop dwelling on it. Go out find some piece of skirt and have some fun.

The next girl you go out with will be completely different to the last which is part of the fun and the torment.

Btw women are human beings and don't need to be treated like princesses. Putting her needs before your's is just daft. Your young and should be carefree and keep it like that.

Best wishes,
    A.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Originally posted by b3t4
    Btw women are human beings and don't need to be treated like princesses. Putting her needs before your's is just daft. Your young and should be carefree and keep it like that.
    Well put.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭DriftingRain

That evil illuminates from the very fact that most of them are the most beautiful of the species.

Awwww....Merc ;)

So evil yet so pretty :D

Advertisement