Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cost of Chorus in cork

• 11-07-2003 12:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

What would be the cost of getting in chorus in Cork just for Channel 4 and UTV(MMDS)? Have all the others on sky digital.

Is it possible to have both systems workign side by side ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭ShaneOC

Not sure what the cost is but you have to take the basic package. There shouldn't be a problem running the two systems along side eachother. Just feed the RF from the chorus box into the aerial in socket on the digibox.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

€93/quarter for basic service.

adam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Originally posted by corkviewer
    What would be the cost of getting in chorus in Cork just for Channel 4 and UTV(MMDS)?

If your experience with Chorus was anything like mine, it might cost you your mental health.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Leesider

I'd rather have hot nails inserted in my eyes, and my fingernails removed by pliers rather than deal with this shower of incompetent cretins.

I had 9 years of torture with them, and almost had a nervous breakdown.

Please - escape now while you have a chance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭corkviewer

I agree I have heard many ba d stories but now that the ftv card route is no longer available it is one of the few options available for getting itv and channel 4.

• Advertisement
Advertisement