Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best condoms to buy

• 11-07-2003 2:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭

(Forgive me if this has been done before)

For the guys and the girls actually:

Seriously. Is there actually any difference? Theres flavoured one's, ribbed ones, extra safe ones, ulta thin ones, performance (wtf? - someone explain!)...

So, is there a type that 9 out of 10 cats prefer? :eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Originally posted by Peace
    (Forgive me if this has been done before)

For the guys and the girls actually:

Seriously. Is there actually any difference? Theres flavoured one's, ribbed ones, extra safe ones, ulta thin ones, performance (wtf? - someone explain!)...

So, is there a type that 9 out of 10 cats prefer? :eek:

And independent international health research centre labelled Mates as the most reliable.

I'll see if I still have the e-mail circular but it was last year so it may be deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭jammy_dodger

I think its really down to personal preferance, kinda like what brand of cigs you smoke, You just gotta try em all out, and see which brand\type\flava suits you best.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭tinofapples

As long as they're extra large they'll do me !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

I use Durex Avanti ... I found them to be the most comfortable [if there is such a thing!!] :D Damn expensive though :mad:

From Durex Webite: Durex

avanti:
    the world's most natural feeling non-latex condom
    • Thinner than regular latex condoms for a really natural feeling
    • The world's first male polyurethane condom
    • Non allergenic
    • Non-spermicidal lubricant
    • Available in 2s and 5s

To find the best ones for you, try them all [oh the fun of it all ;)]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Originally posted by tinofapples
    As long as they're extra large they'll do me !

Wow. I bet all the ladies are impressed now! I'm sure they'd like to get a hold of you...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭patch

I wouldn't bother with the sensitive ones....their more delicate.
    Nothing worse than finishing a good 'session', only to find the damned thing in tatters at the base of your knob. Nice way to cool the after-glow though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

To find the best ones for you, try them all [oh the fun of it all ]

Righto, i'll get one of every kind and post the results in about 12 hours.

I kid i kid.

Has anyone give the 'chicken head' ones a lash (along the lines of animal crackers!). They look scary to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Emboss

condoms ?

what's her belly button for ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭DriftingRain

I like Durex Ultra thins on a guy.
    It has that natral feel and it dosen't cause Rubber burn on me :D:o

Originally posted by DriftingRain
    I like Durex Ultra thins on a guy.
    It has that natral feel and it dosen't cause Rubber burn on me :D:o

any tips on carpet burn ? or even grass ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭skittishkitten

Originally posted by Emboss
    any tips on carpet burn ?

LOL ...... tell her to shave a little closer ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

grass:
    Yokle rule no.3 - Make sure you catch the dang sheep\goat first!
    :D

Originally posted by Scruff
    grass:
    Yokle rule no.3 - Make sure you catch the dang sheep\goat first!

I don't usually chase them on my knees

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

but you admit you chase them ?:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

Rubber burn
    :eek:

Why not Glow in the Dark ones ;) Would make for some interesting activities :D

Originally posted by bizmark
    but you admit you chase them ?:)

Your not exactly Mr.Current Affairs are ye ? :D

Originally posted by skittishkitten

like what ? looking at a glow in the dark cock ? your sex life badly needs spicing up

like what ? looking at a glow in the dark cock ? your sex life badly needs spicing up

A.....rousing game of hide and seek in the dark just might be fun *wicked grin* . As for my sex life needing spiced up , variety is the spice of life , if you can't have an active imagination even with things sexual what fun is there to be had . I'd get bored with plain straight sex day after day after day after day ...BLEH ! :D

HEHEHEHE...Use a sheet for carpet burn and for grass...stay outta the grass. LOL :P
    LOL ...... tell her to shave a little closer

You can't shave hair closer that isn't there hunie. :D Mine stays nice and tidy thank you very much :D

• Advertisement

[

You can't shave hair closer that isn't there hunie. :D Mine stays nice and tidy thank you very much :D [/B]

I've a small "area rug" myself but I've run across a "bare floor" that was seriously "sandpapery" resulting in .... Ahem ..... "carpet burn" . However was just giving an opinion to the "carpet burn" issue ...... wasn't meaning for it to apply to anyone specific :D

wasn't meaning for it to apply to anyone specific

heheh okies :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Durex Avanti is yer only man. You pay through the nose for them though :/

A.....rousing game of hide and seek in the dark just might be fun *wicked grin* . As for my sex life needing spiced up , variety is the spice of life , if you can't have an active imagination even with things sexual what fun is there to be had . I'd get bored with plain straight sex day after day after day after day ...BLEH ! :D

yera but i can think of much better things to be doing in the bedroom besides turning my cock into a lava lamp :)

yera but i can think of much better things to be doing in the bedroom besides turning my cock into a lava lamp :)

I understand what you mean , but it also seems your missing the whole concept . It can used as a form of sensory deprivation. You go with Pitch Black room , impose a no talking rule. Your immediate focus will be on the males "member" ( and what male wouldn't like THAT ! ) Your other senses will be enhanced also .... such as - sound - listening to the change of candance in the breathing , a small gasp when a sensitive parts of the body is touched , breath quickening in anticipation. The sense of touch and feel as you touch each others body would also be heightened . Not to mention the visual effects for the female as it draws nearer and the mental intensity as you become more intimate, then watching it disappear and reappear slowly at first ( hence hide and seek ) . Then letting nature take it's course.

But 'nuff said. If it doesn't appeal to you , it doesn't appeal to you. :D Go with what makes you happy ! Ribbed, studded, flavored , whatever ..... if we were all alike it would be a very boring world indeed ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

that is all fine in theory until she breaks up laughing at it all a glo like come on there are times it looks silly enough wiht out being glo in the dark.

*Gasp In Shock *

Laughing at a man's cock is beyond horror !!! I guess I'm to much of a cockaholic , I would NEVER laugh at a man's pride and joy unless he was theaterically being a comic , then I would be laughing WITH him not AT him !!!!!! I could never imagine such a thing happening :( Tis Horror beyond Horror to even imagine someone would !! :(

AAH Well ....... I give up ..... I'm a bad bad girl! Forget I've even suggested the whole thing !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

you know i think you watch star war,s to much

no douth you had dreams of haveing sex like some kinda light saber battle :D

"llllllllllllllllllluke feel my force llllllllllllllluke" what a though :p

I understand what you mean , but it also seems your missing the whole concept . It can used as a form of sensory deprivation. You go with Pitch Black room , impose a no talking rule. Your immediate focus will be on the males "member" ( and what male wouldn't like THAT ! ) Your other senses will be enhanced also .... such as - sound - listening to the change of candance in the breathing , a small gasp when a sensitive parts of the body is touched , breath quickening in anticipation. The sense of touch and feel as you touch each others body would also be heightened . Not to mention the visual effects for the female as it draws nearer and the mental intensity as you become more intimate, then watching it disappear and reappear slowly at first ( hence hide and seek ) . Then letting nature take it's course.

But 'nuff said. If it doesn't appeal to you , it doesn't appeal to you. :D Go with what makes you happy ! Ribbed, studded, flavored , whatever ..... if we were all alike it would be a very boring world indeed ;)

don't wear them tbh lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

There are good points to glow in the dark condoms - you can see him coming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

My god woman, do you write those womans trashy romance novels that feature Fabio on the front cover ?

just reading your post makes me want to CYBER, a/s/l ???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Well, you do have to worry about inducing an epileptic fit I suppose :D
    I guess I'm to much of a cockaholic
    Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a winner in the "World's best chat-up line" competition....

Originally posted by Mikaboshi
    My god woman, do you write those womans trashy romance novels that feature Fabio on the front cover ?

just reading your post makes me want to CYBER, a/s/l ???

AH Sweetie ...... That is SO tame ...... my novels wouldn't be allowed in the womens trashy romance section .......they would be more in the mens need a good **** section ;):D

And for the "seeing them coming" remark ....... *cough , cough - ROFLMAO while gasping for air * ....... UMMMMmm..... OK :D

ROFLMAO while gasping for air
    What? And my "epileptic fit induced by flashing lights" joke didn't even deserve passing comment?
    OI, REF!

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Sparks
    What? And my "epileptic fit induced by flashing lights" joke didn't even deserve passing comment?
    OI, REF!

You need to think about it a little more ;) subsitute a u for the o .... then change the m to two mm's * bats eyes at you * Do you see now ?

Nope, totally lost now! :confused:

dude its right there ! read over the end of the other post man, hoe can you not see it or even guess it when the recent posts have been about such sleeze. are you not man ? we are supposed to be thinking about this all the time. i know i am especially since reading all this cockaholic stuff. oh how have the mods not swept down with furious anger yet ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭Kwizatz Anorak

Personal Preference: Durex Avanti. They're light, not too much loss of sensitivity, non-latex and call me old fashioned, non ribbed and non flavoured.
    Pretty pricey though but much easier to put on than their latex cousins ahem, brothers.

*sigh*
    But you can't do that while rolling on the floor! Kneeling, maybe, but not rolling...

• Advertisement

so kneel then ! what you want the cake and eat it to ?

* note to self stop using stupid old as sayings that make no sense

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Back on topic guys and gals please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭Kwizatz Anorak

Where is my mind? Posted before reading all that
    SkittishKitten, I like the way you think!!!

Keep it up...... ahem....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Lol trashy romance novel are really quiet dead Sparks just pop into any easons and have look at some of the books published by Black Lace, sounds like you could learn a lot.

As you Ms Kitten are you truly telling me you have never ever got the giggles at an inopportune moment? Sex as wonderful and exhilarating as it can be will always have an element of the ridiculous about it at some stage. If you truly are that addled by the sight of a naked male ( glo in the dark or not ) I hope for your sake you have a lot of will power and can take care of yourself.

sounds like you could learn a lot.
    :eek: 'scuse me? :D
    *sheesh!*

Just like second year of college ... *shakes head*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement