Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should I buy a console?

Options
  • 11-07-2003 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,858 ✭✭✭✭

I'm trying to decide whether to buy a console or not.
    I have a state of the art PC with everything I need.
    A fast graphics card,768Mb of Ram,Audigy 2 soundcard,5.1 speaker sound system ,fancy controllers,a 17inch TFT screen,wireless peripherals etc.
    I also have over 100 games ,most of them new releases.
    The thing is I'm wondering is there any point in me getting a console .
    Is it worth it ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭SoundWave

yes..... yes it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Should post this in games.

I think you should buy a console for a different type of game ,PC games and console games are very different and some games you will only play on a console.

A Ps2 is a decent console for massive amount of games (lots of crap) and its dvd player.

Xbox is more like PC but smaller nad has 2 great games for it.

Gamecube is simply a games machine nothing more , some superb games but all made by nintendo and a handful of 3rd party quality titles.

But post it in games and read about 100 differing opinions on which is best :)

kdjac

Advertisement