Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4 Player PS2 Games

Options
  • 11-07-2003 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭

Im looking forgood 4 player games on the playstation two.

I already know about Tekken 4 and WWF, any other ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

how aboot Pro evo 2 think thats 8 player with 2 multi-tap but it's a defo four player game

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Fifa 2003 - Full of bugs but still a deadly laugh in multi player

NHL 2003 - Takes a while to get the hang off but is great once you do!

NHL Hitz 2003 - So easy to get the hang off and some really funny teams and player names.... 1011001 anyone? :D

Virtua Tennis 2 - Don't laugh, so many people I know dismissed this game at first but are now hooked. At least play it in some arcade. This is a quality game!

Any of those four games will kill hours!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,381 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Timesplitters 2 - almost as good in 4 player as goldeneye.

Don't bother with the sports games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Dont bother with Retr0gamers opinion, it sucks.

TS2 is ok though, its just his opinion that sucks.

A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

TS2 is rather good in multiplayer. I like mouse and keyboards for my FPS but it isn't bad really.

Any of the Sega Sports games are fantastic; Tennis, NHL, NBA and NFL.

For racing Burnout 2 splitscreen is really good.

For fighting Virtua Fighter 4: Evo is sublime. But it absolutely requires arcade sticks.

Eyetoy is a nice party game. Dancemats are also fine but the crap pop in the European versions grates quickly.

My friends and I play a good bit of Psyvariar which is getting a budget PAL release in August. It's 1 player but it's an arcade game so we just take turns trying to beat each others score. It's a vertical shooter like Ikaruga, and it's addictive as hell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

What do you mean dont bother with sports games? Thats absolute nonsense!!

As for Timesplitters, its a good game too! HALO is the best 4 player FPS on consoles, thats not very helpful though considering you have a PS2.

Advertisement