Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

presenting... a [free] gig for metal, grunge and emo heads alike...

Options
  • 11-07-2003 7:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

a eclectic mix, i know but..... Next Wednesday, the Temple Bar Music Centre is set to hold yet another FREE gigsmart gig (lovely people that they are....)

The line-up on the night consists of Oz- the gigsmart cd veterans, nice, melodic and.. eh.. nice, I think..., violent*sky- melodic punk/ emo quartet play their first big stage show in ages, Likata- never heard them but looking forward to it- Chris of popstar* and Niall from ACS' cousin plays with 'em so I presume that they are HEAVY [if not, you can... call me a loser] and of course underhill, the band who say grunge is not dead... check 'em out, they rock!!

Anyhoo, the date is Wednesday, july 16th and its free... passes are available from the Record Store, Simons Café and from the bands... I'l be outside the venue at half seven for a while giving out free passes... [il be the one reading the wallstreet journal...] ah no, ya'll know me when you see me... sláinte!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 ci

just a *bump* here folks... come on, its gonna be a good night, honestly, we can all eat, drink and be merry...

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Fiii

yup yup....i shall be there with bells on....so if youre looking for me, i shall be the one wearing the bells!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭spoiltbrat

....irismagazine.net with Blo.tooth and The Guggenheim Grotto is on in the side room and is also free.

Advertisement