Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IoffL pleas for help

Options
  • 11-07-2003 9:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭

Sorry...this had to go and I started the thread. :(

This was a light hearted poke at how BB4B presented a contact from IoffL ......and I never thought it was a plea for help in the first place, BB4B were being a bunch of pompous gits IMO.

It then degenerated into a pointless argument between Dublin and Cork (from what I could see). As the Galway ref I have sent ye all off and the 4 week bans from Croker will be in the post on Monday.

I respect anyone who has ever done anything to stop this country from going down the plughole thanks to Eircom, irrespective of how small their contribution was. All the IoffL work is unpaid and is often thankless to boot.

I'll feck off to the dressing room for a cold shower now.

M

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

My apologies to the board, and to Muck for defiling his thread in such a demeaning manner.

adam

[My turn to edit. Bad joke.]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

my apologies to you as well.

fro starting it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭SkepticOne

My appologies to Yellum. I retract what I said, it was out of order.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

<group hug>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭OHP

I have to say it never ceases to amaze me what goes on in here. It seems like everyone is fighting for the same thing, but still fighting amongst themselves. What a waste :( And to make it worse. People that have helped in every way they can will only be remembered for their last mistake / blunder.

OHP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

Originally posted by OHP
    I have to say it never ceases to amaze me what goes on in here. It seems like everyone is fighting for the same thing, but still fighting amongst themselves. What a waste :( And to make it worse. People that have helped in every way they can will only be remembered for their last mistake / blunder.

OHP

Its more like friendly fire than fighting amongst ourselves, long term frustration can have that effect on people ...

Advertisement