Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MTV2 Tonight

Options
  • 12-07-2003 1:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭

I think the program was called Gonzo Famous Friday. Anyway did anybody see the short film with the drummers and turntableists?
    It was shown at the Dj Shadow concert back last August in the Ambassador. I only caught the end of it with Cut Chemist. I'm nearly sure there were 4 drummers and 4 djs. Cut Chemist and Babu are the only two I can remember. Anyway, anybody know if they showed the whole thing and if they showed it before?
    I think B+ directed it.
    They played Dj Shadow - 6 Day War after then. Not too shabby for MTV.

Anyway in a nut shell. Have they shown this before?

[edit]Well according to djshadow.com, MTV2 showed a one hour special on Mr. Davis a few weeks ago. How good are MTV2 at repeating programs?[/edit]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

The thing that was shown at the ambassador was called Keepin' Time, directed by Brian Cross aka B+. I don't think it's been shown on tv before. The idea behind it was to get the dj's babu, cut chemist etc. together with the drummers who played on the classic breaks like "let a woman be a woman" by dyke and the blazers.

Advertisement