Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The worlds greatest blonde joke

• 12-07-2003 2:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

tis a guddun alright, classic even.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 989 ✭✭✭MrNuked

you need a duckdoo to view it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

by the way, i've seen both that joke, and the "duckdoo" thing before, but if i dont say it you wont get to tell your joke, so:

"What's a duckdoo?"

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

why did u feel the need to put that here and not with the rest of the jokes??
    Tryin to confuse the poor ickkle calrow mulchies:P
    That link would have been far better if u didnt say it was a blonde joke but some deadly new techie discovery:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭seanos

They have to end somewhere ...
    /me goes on clicking rampage from extreme boredom, lack of sleep & coffee

• Advertisement

WOOOOOOOOO
    http://www.skylinesnsw.com/community/showthread.php?s=&threadid=949

knew i'd find the end - now to find something else to do ;/

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

are you blonde under all that ginger?

boredom, lack of nicotine, coffee, and alcohol

no just was detirmed to find out where it ended .... and i did ;)
    boredom does bad things to me...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,306 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

usually I'd do a ctrl-alt-delete and end task, but I'm using Redhat, so I dunno wot to do. will leave it on the very rightmost corner.
    g0d d4mnit!

lol, what ?
    whats end of world spell to do with my boredom and following link after link till find one which is broken :)

ahhh Linux beyond ctrl/at/del ... [that just reboots bastardin thing] ...
    ps -aux
    so much nicer :)
    process listing ... then just kill -9 PID
    and it goes bye bye, without any stupid are you sure's, do you want to wait, or otherwise ;)
    /me wants to see the
    'are you sure?'
    [yes] [no] [no, but kill it anyway]

• Advertisement
Advertisement