Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Summer Sucks

• 12-07-2003 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hello all. Just bored here in work just wanted to drop in and say hello. How is everyones summer going, and also wondering if anyone has heard from Mike. Emailed him but no reply

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

Hey ho Bok!

Nobody knows what's the story with mike..he's just kinda disappeared into Canada(prolly all them french speaking men...)

John's grand..Stephen's Grand..After that i'm not sure.
    I'm ok...Alan failed? There were six that failed.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 bok

Well Ruairi,

I was talking to mags and barry. They are fine. Mags passed but Barry failed maths. Sure he will get that in the repeats anyway. I am working in the place Mike was working last summer(stupid English people and their internet problems). What did Alan fail?
    Oh yeah we are back on the 17th September. I emailed the college. Cant bloody wait to get back to Carlow for some reason. A girl I live with is organising a festival in Tullamore called "more". Guess who she got playing at it? F**KING Rednect Mainfesto!! Cool..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Hey bok!

I got a new job - I finish in poxy statoil today (sunday) and start work as a security man in a brewery on wednesday... sweet!

So anyone know what's the story with N2? :)

I failed maths, barry failed maths... I think JP failed programming, no idea how al and ger did. I'm assuming those smart-asses mike and john passed everything?

bok, I hear client logic is an absolute bastard of a place to work (from mike and others)... how true is it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭seanos

lol
    friend works for client logic too

bok ; could be worse ; helping chickenese [prob edited later for pc sa reasons ;D ] i.e. people who cant speak english or use a comp!
    * hand signal* komter pease

**** jp failed ? ;/ ... argh not good

The Redneck Manifesto? SWEEET!

Where and When? gav told me that Al failed. Maths i think.
    A girl I live with is organising a festival in Tullamore called "more".
    When?

Right i gotta go for another week.Laters

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

bok ur not workin in client logic are u??
    seriously like??
    /me starts the rant
    There were quite a few excarlow people there when I was think we all escaped though:))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Headcase

i guess thats the Phoenix Festival.

its used to be the "Eat, Drink and be Merry Festival".
    think the old name was better.

Yeah Client Logic is pretty ****ty but i am only there 20 hours a week and work in Spirit night club part time as well. Well Stephen you f**cking rent a cop!!ha ha!! Only messing, Thats pretty cool bet its alot better than the petrol station. Red neck manifesto playing the same weekend as Slane, festival is called "MORE".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Headcase

great pic lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭loismustdie

bok, are you from rathdrum?

• Advertisement

Yeah how did you know that? Have you been there yourself? Its really crappy isnt it

cos i know you - you scared now??? ah no, it's jenny from arklow, member the orphan n stuff...

Well how are you? Did you pass the exams ok? Are you going to be at the sea breeze festival? Think we are all going in on Sat night

yeah, it's the only half decent thing that happens in arklow for the whole year so i'll see you then probably. i've to repeart some in august but sure that's what i get for not goin to class, how'd you do?

Passed em all, just waiting to go back now in September and do some serious drinking...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

hehe Arklow:P

/me attempts to hatch an evil plan to go back to college but some how manage not to have to do 1st or 2nd year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭Baldy

I just checked my emails todays lads I've been working like a dog! I think i did 73 hours in the past 5 days! I had 378 emails mostly spam but i make me sounds popular! passed all the exams thank ****! I couldn't imagine failing and having to repeat!

Well Mike, how goes it. What you working at over in Canada..You havent gone back to prostituting yourself again.. (Congrats on passing)

mike

reply to my emails

you bollix

... is that a haiku?

I haven't checked my emails in ages! I keep forgetting the password that a bit ****! So any news lads, how clientlogic/statoil

• Advertisement

I quit statoil, go me!
    I'm now a security guard in St. Francis Abbey Brewery here in Kilkenny. They make budweiser and smithwicks here, and probably some other stuff too :)
    I occasionally have to cover penneys in Carlow and Kilkenny, which sucks ass, but on the whole, this job rules. Made 472 euros last week.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

the pheonix festival is on soon ain't it, never heard of this more festival.
    As is draws closer to the repeats, i have to agree that summer is starting to suck.

I handed in my notice in client logic on Friday. I hate that place so much. Started in an Internet cafe on grafton street now for the next few weeks. Its such easy work but crap money. Who cares though cause I do nothing there. Cant wait to get back to Carlow. Are ye getting the same house/appartment (what ever you call it) again? When you coming home Mike?? We have to have a session in Dublin before I move back to Carlow.

NAMBLA

Well I was gonna come home about early september butnow that you mentioned a pissup I would totally love to come back a bit earlier spend some of my hard earner cash! I'm working crazy hours, something like 70 hours a week on average so far so I hardly get a day off! Which is grand cause if Im earning it then I'm not spending it!

Bok- I understand ur pain I lasted 3 moths there:)

3 days to go...Thank GOD!!! (I can only last two months) I never wanna see or get another 41 bus again. Although I do feel my "soft skills" will help me greatly in life.....HA HA!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,306 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Originally posted by Moonbeam
    hehe Arklow:P

/me attempts to hatch an evil plan to go back to college but some how manage not to have to do 1st or 2nd year

Become a landlord, or a lecture (Aren't ye qualified to teach?). Hahahahaha...

5 hours and 40 minutes left in this dump!!! (If I had a noose I would hang myself right now)

PITTY DA FOOL WHO LAUGHS AT MY HAT

I say vegitate and play pong in your head for the next 5 hrs [and 2x20min smoke breaks - even if ya don't smoke]

Or just go on massive killing spree, and put the rest of your co-workers out of their misery - while giving you something to do.

Mercy Killing :)

• Advertisement

What I do is go onto lycos chat (loads of english people) and hurl abuse at them. Anything i want to say to a customer I just say to an english person in there (not that i am racist, just that thats who I talk to all day). They get really pissed when I call them stupid. Its a great stress reliever.

...killing spree vs. flaming
    hmmm
    suppose both good choices - altho could combine the two...
    talk to english ppl nicely, get their addies- then do killing spree

Mini-T!

emrtds.jpg

damn crazy foo

Free A-Team Episode's. Cr4p quality, tho
    Mr. T kicks ass
    ba_hat_with_rifle.jpg
    I'm gonna shoot sume of you sucka's...!
    But if you sucka's think you can shoot me, clik here!

Damn fool. They gone doped mr t up. I think he actually gonna get on that plane. Pitty de fool who did this...

Originally posted by bok
    Damn fool. They gone doped mr t up. I think he actually gonna get on that plane. Pitty de fool who did this...

Looks like he's getting sucked off.

• Advertisement

Back to the topic:)

Theres absolutely nooo pleasing people,they moan all year cause its cold and wet then when its not they moan that its too warm, /me SCREAMS!

All this heat bad for the puters too:P

Too hot...
    can't wear trenchcoat...
    sleep less...
    need 15 degree's celisus...
    need cool weather...

hope the weather is like this on the 14th, tho ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

you bastards complain that its Mid 20's...................IT's over 40 degrees here!

ARGGGHHHHHHHH argh........
    /me quietens down the scream as it takes less energy and therefore i sweat less!

that's becuase you were a bad boy and went STRAIGHT TO HELL.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

dude if this is hell that you can stick heaven right up your arse! everywhere you look here there's fabulous ladies.. Thing is they all want relationships!!

• Advertisement

Grafton Street + This Heat = Women all sweaty in tight tops

NOW THATS HEAVEN

Advertisement