Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

dslfiltersdirect.com

• 12-07-2003 4:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hi There

I've searching the web for a supplier of dsl filters compatible with the rj-11 phone socket. The only one I've been able to find is a company called DSL Filters Direct.com, has anyone purchased filters from them, was wondering what the delivery time was?

Rgds
    ER

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

Don't know anything about dsldfiltersdirect.com but have you tried Marx Computers in Dublin? Go to www.marx-computers.com, click on the Modem/ISDN link on the left-hand side menu bar and at the bottom of the Modem/ISDN page you'll see ADSL splitter for €8. AFAIK this is a filter but they're just calling it a splitter on the site. All the same, better to be safe and ring them up or e-mail them to confirm that this is correct and to find out delivery prices, stock availablity, etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭MadKevo

Just bought 3 filters for US$18.50 including P&P from the recipient of the EMA sales query email address on the www.excelsus-tech.com/ website. Was quick enough & am happy with units.
    Went for the Z-230PJ at $4.50 each.
    Postage may differ slightly, but it should be the same.
    Guess you can email the guy for a quote for the specific model you require. His spam-beating address is:
    johnDmSbutlerL@onetel.net.uk
    - remove the technology to get his address.
    HTH,
    MK

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭²°°³webkev²°°³

Originally posted by aidan_dunne
    Don't know anything about dsldfiltersdirect.com but have you tried Marx Computers in Dublin? QUOTE]

Yeah..try these guys.. just got a new filter yesterday from them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 ER

Hi There

Thanks for the reply, I decided to send a mail to sales@dslfiltersdirect.com and found they now ship filters free to Irish customers. Delivery time is 3 working days. They sell the Excelsus Z230-PJ for 6 euros, with free shipping I'll take that deal!

Thanks again
    ER

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 ER

hi,

Just to let you know I ordered 3 dsl filters on Monday from www.dslfiltersdirect.com and got them this morning. Excellent service, highly recommended, free shipping.

Regards
    ER

• Advertisement
Advertisement